Photo

The (Unsanctioned) SmackdownHotel Forum Hardcore Championship Game!Win The Hardcore Championship!

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   PrinceOfDarkness

PrinceOfDarkness

Midcarder

• 668 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

PrinceOfDarkness get another car, and chase DT. When PrinceOfDarkness sees DT, PrinceOfDarkness push DT's car with his car, and DT's car crash into a wall. When both are getting out from their cars, PrinceOfDarkness hits DT with a high knee leaving him in the floor. When DT is trying to get up, PrinceOfDarkness hits him with a running punt kick.

Cover: 1, 2, 3.

PrineOfDarkness is the new Hardcore Champion and gets into the car with the title, leaving the place.

Ok since you didn't prob bother to read what I typed.

I'll just simply try this trick out.

*Much later on, DT returns the favour with a Punt Kick off his own.

While P.O.D is drunk off his donkey on the ground, after celebrating his win(I guess)

DT pins him 1, 2, 3.

Then by using some sort of dimension machine.

He transfers himself on to the PS3, via to WWE 2K15.

Though P.O.D., finds another one which states and this is key ok. "Only whoever had the title before DT last, in this case P.O.D. Is able to get into the same realm as DT" 

Why? because he had some ticket, which allowed him to do so.

Meaning, POD is the only person able to remove the title of DT. *POD Arrives on to WWE 2K15, he sees DT in a ring, does he go in and face him?

(Out of character, just for the purposes of this story. The belt for the time being is no longer Unsanctioned) It's just an attempt, to get a linage of another belt, up and running.

After the match is done vs POD. Then it will break off into two separate championships.

Meaning it be back to normal and the other title will have been sorted out.

"Then it will break off into two separate championships." There is only one championship and it's the hardcore championship. When PrinceOfDarkness sees DT in the ring of WWE 2K15, PrinceOfDarkness starts a fight with him and hits DT with a Tombstone Piledriver.

PrinceOfDarkness is the new Hardcore Champion.

*Snaps fingers, that was all dream and you wake to see the button do you press it. In order to get acess?

PS making the reign, never happen since you're guy dreamed it.

Anyways, if you want to actually win the belt legit.

Then here's my PSN DT-bomb123.

Really? It was a dream? OK. PrinceOfDarkness beat DT with a High Cross through a car in the dream. Cover:1 ,2 , 3. PrinceOfDarkness is the new Hardcore Champion. Then PrinceOfDarkness wakes up of the dream, with the hardcore championship in his hands.

And thank you, but in the online of WWE 2K15 you can't fight for a championship, so it would be just a normal fight.

Edited by PrinceOfDarkness, 11 August 2015 - 05:41 PM.

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

PrinceOfDarkness get another car, and chase DT. When PrinceOfDarkness sees DT, PrinceOfDarkness push DT's car with his car, and DT's car crash into a wall. When both are getting out from their cars, PrinceOfDarkness hits DT with a high knee leaving him in the floor. When DT is trying to get up, PrinceOfDarkness hits him with a running punt kick.

PrineOfDarkness is the new Hardcore Champion and gets into the car with the title, leaving the place.

While P.O.D is drunk off his donkey on the ground, after celebrating his win(I guess)

DT pins him 1, 2, 3.

Though P.O.D., finds another one which states and this is key ok. "Only whoever had the title before DT last, in this case P.O.D. Is able to get into the same realm as DT" 

Meaning, POD is the only person able to remove the title of DT. *POD Arrives on to WWE 2K15, he sees DT in a ring, does he go in and face him?

(Out of character, just for the purposes of this story. The belt for the time being is no longer Unsanctioned) It's just an attempt, to get a linage of another belt, up and running.

After the match is done vs POD. Then it will break off into two separate championships.

"Then it will break off into two separate championships." There is only one championship and it's the hardcore championship. When PrinceOfDarkness sees DT in the ring of WWE 2K15, PrinceOfDarkness starts a fight with him and hits DT with a Tombstone Piledriver.

*Snaps fingers, that was all dream and you wake to see the button do you press it. In order to get acess?

Really? It was a dream? OK. PrinceOfDarkness beat DT with a High Cross through a car in the dream. Cover:1 ,2 , 3. PrinceOfDarkness is the new Hardcore Champion. Then PrinceOfDarkness wakes up of the dream, with the hardcore championship in his hands.

And thank you, but in the online of WWE 2K15 you can't fight for a championship, so it would be just a normal fight.

Yours was man. I still have the title the. In order to win it, is to legit defeat me in a online match.

Man you're able to fight online though right. We can say it's for this belt, just name a time and place after SS.

Edited by BombCentralGaming, 15 August 2015 - 11:07 PM.

PrinceOfDarkness

Midcarder

• 668 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

DT pins him 1, 2, 3.

Yours was man. I still have the title the. In order to win it, is to legit defeat me in a online match.

Man you're able to fight online though right. We can say it's for this belt, just name a time and place after SS.

Hell no, I'm still the champion because I beat you in the dream, so the title is mine. This is just a game of a forum, you don't have to take this game so serious, but if you want ok, I will add you some day to fight online.

OFFLINE   Tamer

Tamer

• Supporter
  • 4,083 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
In a moment of complete confusion, Tamer lays out both POD and BCG with steel chair shots, then pins both as the referee counts the 1...2...3

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

In a moment of complete confusion, Tamer lays out both POD and BCG with steel chair shots, then pins both as the referee counts the 1...2...3

Actually there's been a state of confusion for about a month now. Since PrinceOfDarkness did'nt get what I was typing tbh lol.

I'll try to explain now. The plan was for this title be made into an online physical belt. So in turn, it would make SDH more active, seeing as there would be matches for the belt etc.

Then afterwards, the belt would still spilt into it's own title lineage path. While this one here, would run as normal.

Idea was going as intended, however POD never added me and the match was'nt done.

Anyway, hope what was typed makes somewhat sence lol.

========================================================================================================================================

Now back to this. *Later on DT takes out Tamer(The guy from F&TF1 film jk) in the parking lot with an RKO.

Goes for the cover, 1....., 2........., 3.

DT Wins back the gold.

OFFLINE   Johmeister

Johmeister

Superstar

• Supporter
  • 1,021 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Johmeister comes back and hits DT with a chair from behind. Johmeister picks DT up quickly and hits a Snapmare Driver on the chair. 1-2-3! Johmeister is a 6-time champion!

OFFLINE   Steve

Steve

Main Eventer

• 3,638 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Accidentally the lights closed and after lights on we see Steve hittting GTS to joh and pins 1..2...3..,
The New Champion Crowd Steve.

PrinceOfDarkness

Midcarder

• 668 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

While Steve is clebrating, PrinceOfDarkness appears behind Steve and hits him with a snap inverted DDT.

Cover: 1,2,3.

PrinceOfDarkness is the new Hardocre Champion.

Edited by PrinceOfDarkness, 25 September 2015 - 10:17 PM.

OFFLINE   005Classics

005Classics

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,674 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Classics returns from his absence and takes POD to Suplex City....finishing with a Bridging German on a car for the pin.

Classics is a 35 time Hardcore Champion.

PrinceOfDarkness

Midcarder

• 668 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Prince Of Darkness gets up from the floor and hits Classics with a tombstone piledriver on the car, sending him to tombstone city.

Cover:1, 2, 3.

Prince Of Darkness is the new Hardcore Champion.

OFFLINE   Steve

Steve

Main Eventer

• 3,638 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Steve comes from back and beat him with chair and ready to go for Spear, What What Spear to PrinceofDarkness, Steve Pins 1...2...3.. Steve Is The New Hardcore Champion.

:dance:

OFFLINE   005Classics

005Classics

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,674 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Classics comes out of nowhere with a Portal Gun Enhanced RKO! Classics pins Steve for his 36th reign as Hardcore Champion. Classics uses the portal gun to get away.

PrinceOfDarkness

Midcarder

• 668 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Prince Of Darkness gets another portal gun, gets into Classics' world and chases him. Prince Of Darkness hits Classics from his back with a running RKO, but Classics kicks out at 2.

Prince Of Darkness makes Classics tap out with a sharpshooter, and becoming the new Hardcore Champion.

Prince Of Darkness shoots himself with the portal gun, leaving the place.

OFFLINE   005Classics

005Classics

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,674 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

What POD doesn't realize that I had been prepared for that and I simply made a machine version of myself to greet him. He eats a Cyclone Kill from Cyborg me and I pin him for my 37th reign as SDH Hardcore Champion.

PrinceOfDarkness

Midcarder

• 668 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Prince Of Darkness hits Cyborg Classics with a KO Punch, leaving him inconcious. Prince Of Darkness hits the original Classics with a stick he has found in the floor, Classics tries to get up but Prince Of Darkness hits him with a curb stomp.

Then Prince Of Darkness gets Classics up from the floor, and hits him with 3 german suplexes. Classics tries to get up and Prince Of Darkness finishes him with a RKO.

Prince Of Darkness go for the cover. 1, 2, 3. Prince Of Darkness is the new Hardcore Champion, and then, he uses the portal gun to shoot the original and the cyborg Classics to another world.

Prince Of Darkness gets into a car, and run away.

OFFLINE   005Classics

005Classics

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,674 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Classics appears from out of nowhere in front of POD's car. POD attempts to run him over but Classics rolls out of the way. POD drives off without noticing the sticky bomb attached to his car. POD sees it and barely manages to escape before the car explodes. Classics sneaks up with a Nerf Bow and Arrow set and yells out. POD turns around and gets a nerf dart straight to the balls. Classics pins POD for his 38th reign before running off like Zoidberg.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users