2K today announced new content for WWE® SuperCard, the action-packed WWE collectible card game for mobile devices. Celebrating WWE’s annual pop culture extravaganza, WrestleMania 31, the update for iOS and Android devices – available now for download – adds a WrestleMania rarity level with more than 50 new cards. The new level will encompass the most powerful cards across all nine rarities currently available for play. Beginning April 1, WWE SuperCard will also offer Daily Login Bonuses that reward player loyalty.
Key features in the latest WWE SuperCard update include:
• New “WrestleMania” Rarity Level: More powerful than Survivor, this new card rarity is a permanent addition to the game and gives WWE SuperCard a total of nine card rarity levels;
• 50+ New Cards: Featuring the likes of WWE Superstars John Cena, Brock Lesnar and Roman Reigns, WWE Diva Paige and new Support cards, WWE SuperCard continues extending its array of collectible content;
• Daily Login Bonuses: Beginning April 1, players will earn rewards for daily logins; the more days a user logs in each month, the better the rewards;
• King of the Ring Rewards: A revised King of the Ring rewards structure for players;
• Key Improvements: Players will notice Card Locking now helps players lock cards to keep them from accidentally being deleted or trained without authorization, a revamped My Cards menu and other fixes.
IMPORTANT: All changes in game will take place at 12pm PDT. If you downloaded the new update but don’t see the changes after that time, simply close the game and restart it.
1. Wrestlemania Tier
Wrestlemania cards are here! In addition to the new cards there are new deck rankings above Survivor++: Wrestlemania, WM+, and WM++. As with previous tiers, advancing in these new tiers allows WM cards to drop from the board and in King of the Ring you win WM cards as rewards. You’re guaranteed a WM card from the board when you get to the Wrestlemania tier, and the reset counter will guarantee you a WM card after a certain number of board resets (just like in other tiers).
2. Daily Login
The Daily Login will give you a chance to earn 5 cards each month simply for logging in! On the 1st of each month, 5 cards from the general pool of cards will be available as rewards for logging in a certain number of days during the month. The cards include 1 Uncommon, 1 Rare, 1 Super Rare, 1 Ultra Rare, and 1 Epic. You don’t have to login consecutive days, but you’ll need to reach certain “total days logged in for the month” goals to win the cards. On the 1st of every month your login counter will reset to 0 and 5 new cards will be available for the new month. The roll over to a new month is all based on UTC time (Pacific Daylight Time + 7 hours currently).
3. Card Cap to 130
We have increased the card cap to 130.
4. New MyCards UI
The MyCards UI has been changed to handle larger amounts of cards in MyCards. This not only should reduce out of memory issues (crashes or game slowdowns), but is easier to use now.
5. Card Locking
You can now lock cards in your MyCards list removing them from training, combine, and deletion lists. Simply lock a favorite card and you no longer have to worry about accidentally training something away.
6. Card Pack Change
Beginning on March 26th, 12am PDT, the Legendary Card Pack will drop Wrestlemania cards in addition to Legendary and Survivor cards. The chance for the higher tier cards to drop is less than the tiers below. Good luck!
(All information from 2k forums.)
I find the new MyCards UI so much better, along with the Card Locking system.
Edited by ext3rmin4l, 25 March 2015 - 10:36 PM.