Photo

How can we improve? (What SDH Needs V3)Ideas, suggestions and input is needed!

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Alex

Alex

• 9,184 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Jo3tvoD.png

At the start of the year we introduced our biggest update ever, with the help of many ideas and suggestions the community had. We are now in the latter half of the year and approaching the time where we usually see an increase of activity (when the WWE game news gets released). To capitalise on such activity we need to improve more! There is no point wiping our hands and admiring the work we did at the start of the year unless it has ACTUALLY worked to a full extent, and that we can continue and perpetuate it. Whilst I believe the update was very successful, I still feel we have opportunities and avenues to get better and improve.

So here's what I'd like you to do:

• Write what element of the forum needs the most renovation and improvement.
  • Write what is the best part of the forum and doesn't need much improvement.
  • Say what we need to do to improve the forum.

Also add anything else you think needs to be addressed for the benefit of the forum. As long as you stay respectful and stick to the rules you won't get warned for saying what you feel. Moreover your opinions on the January update would be beneficial now we have the benefit of hindsight and the impact it has had 6 months down the line.

Thanks,

The best mothereffing member on this forum:

Alex

credit to Static for making the first "What SDH Needs" and being a sexy mofo

Edited by Static, 12 August 2015 - 11:35 PM.

OFFLINE   Static

Static

World Champion

• 8,420 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I think we've done pretty good since January which is probably due to the big update we had, as well as various members becoming more active. It seems like a more active and friendly environment, much improved from about a year ago.

Personally I feel like applying a new theme would be cool, it seems we've had this layout for a while now and it's getting a little stale to the eyes to be honest.

A big update every 6 months seems like a good timeline of events, that way the members have something to look forward to as well as letting us refresh the forum a lot and keep it relevant. The monthly updates have been effective so far but big ones with the really important decisions is what I'm thinking with this.

Going back and looking over an old forum I used to visit, I noticed how natural the "like" button felt on the posts. Honestly I still think we should add it but I understand not wanting to become facebook. It's just sometimes you want to agree with someone but don't have enough to add to what they said to quote them, or you simply don't have time to write a reply.

I'm going to be blunt here, some of the members need to grow up. It's not only annoying to see posts like the stuff Steve says but it puts off new people as they think that may be the norm. If you don't understand how to post on a forum when you first sign-up, there's nothing wrong with that, but you need to learn how to and improve as a member or your presence benefits nobody.

Maybe we could have some advertisement. I know when I make a good topic or I post something relevant to pop culture then I'll share it to Twitter. Not saying I'm bringing in members but maybe if we all did then we could. Andy is part of FaM and to see SDH promoted in FaMniversary was great.

That's all I can think of for now, like I said this has a been a fun year so far anyway.

OFFLINE   AccidentaL GeniuS

AccidentaL GeniuS

The SDH Ambassador

• Supporter
  • 4,647 posts
  • CMSaleh
  • AccidentalGenius

Awards:

Users Awards

Well, as Static mentioned it, it has been a good year for SDH & its members. The board has improved a lot & members are more active, we are still having some problems with some members though.

Personally I feel like applying a new theme would be cool, it seems we've had this layout for a while now and it's getting a little stale to the eyes to be honest.

Completely agree with this.

A big update every 6 months seems like a good timeline of events, that way the members have something to look forward to as well as letting us refresh the forum a lot and keep it relevant. The monthly updates have been effective so far but big ones with the really important decisions is what I'm thinking with this.

I was thinking what would happen if we have a big update every 3 months? This seems to be more exalted than having it every 6 months. 

And one more things;

Separate & add more moderators for each section / forum; You see, most of the Staff are moderators for all forums. That's not good in my vision, I think having the right guys for each forum and adding some other members to the group may do better for the community and make it more active. 

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Separate & add more moderators for each section / forum; You see, most of the Staff are moderators for all forums. That's not good in my vision, I think having the right guys for each forum and adding some other members to the group may do better for the community and make it more active. 

It's better to have mods with all control, because if something goes wrong in a section they don't work on, they can't do anything about it.

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I sent these a while back in a pm

Here's a transcript.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Basically, this concept would be like top five goals or COD/Fifa top five plays however it would be for top 10 best WWE 2k15 moments for this idea

So the idea would be about, people submitting clips of them playing the game. This is much easier to do since people have the gameshare feature on the console and spots for example, an F5 though the top of the cell.

The places would be decided by either a judging panel or the general audience. A mixture of the two, would prob be the best of both worlds

It go something like this, for the process for the idea

1. Record whatever the spot is.
2. Upload it and send to yt or whoever's in charge
3. Make it 30 seconds or less.
4. Make sure it is in HD, or it will not be accepted.
5. Put a short description of the clip.
6. Leave your PSN or XB1 name/gamer tag.

And boom your done.

If this idea works, then the chance to win prizes will be added down the line.

So what are your thoughts, on these possible ideas?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Not apart of the topic)

BTW man this was a rough cut, it will need edited lol.

Sent 04 April 2015 - 01:07 PM
RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

I like your ideas and I'll submit them to the staff for review, as of right now I'm about to crash soon (sleepy at 5:04am morning time) from the rage posting I've been doing lately XD In fact, I don't want to stay up too late since I've already overdone it at this point! :-D

A contest would be great for the forum and a prize for the winner sounds like a grand idea to top everything off.

P.S. I'm sure you've probably read some of the nonsense I've been posting in the wrestling discussion :'P

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- --

RKHT8709, on 04 Apr 2015 - 1:07 PM, said:

Well thanks for the feedback hopefully it gets given the green light, instead of xbox red or PS3 yellow light of death lol.

I like your ideas and I'll submit them to the staff for review, as of right now I'm about to crash soon (sleepy at 5:04am morning time) from the rage posting I've been doing lately XD In fact, I don't want to stay up too late since I've already overdone it at this point! :-D

A contest would be great for the forum and a prize for the winner sounds like a grand idea to top everything off.

P.S. I'm sure you've probably read some of the nonsense I've been posting in the wrestling discussion :'P

You've earned your sleep, so enjoy it and dw quite a few parts do make sense.

I would make the same joke about Xbox but I want to avoid a console war :P

Your message has been sent and I'll get back to you about their feedback! Clever title, LOL. :-) 

Time for bed! See you around BCG! 

Latest update, Andy Badwool likes your ideas! So, if there's anything else you'd like to add than please do!

-- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- 

RKHT8709, on 08 Apr 2015 - 1:48 PM, said:

Well thanks man, that's good to read and thank you for you making it possible.

Latest update, Andy Badwool likes your ideas! So, if there's anything else you'd like to add than please do!

Yes I do have a couple more, which might bring some postive attention to SDH.

Submitting a possible botchamania ending under the name Thesmackdownhotel.com, that would get featured on one of @Maffewgregg video series.

Ie

http://dailytv.ru/video/rkdjspr2x4go

http://www.simpsonsw...egion-simpsons/

The Simpsons - The Secret War of Lisa Simpson

In the firing range scene, you somehow edit The Rock's face on to Bart's & Roman Reigns........well 11.59 sums it up.

Quite a few would get a kick out of it. Just saying

Might be worth trying.

Another suggestion, is to have a guy from SDH do an online challenge match series on WWE 2K15.

Though he would need a known name, to get the ball rolling.

This is quite interesting, I will have to envision this idea coming to fruition. So many suggestions, one or more of these should work!

Another thing, which would get more people to SDH.

Is by having a guy, who does custom logo requests for the new gen consoles.

As there's lack of them it seems around.Which offers this.

The custom creations on this site never get that much attention anymore but there's a solution to this problem. The game needs to improve and get people excited again, WWE has been slacking and their games suffer for it.

The custom creations on this site never get that much attention anymore but there's a solution to this problem. The game needs to improve and get people excited again, WWE has been slacking and their games suffer for it.

While that might be the case, it does'nt mean he don't need to. Just saying.

As there's tbh, some here reluctant wanting to do something about it.

I've seen one person that wanted to hold a topic that would highlight the best creations on the site but I don't remember if anyone has ever followed up on this. I would love to see the activity boost from a contest for creators as I'm a good CAW maker too but that was ages ago. I won't pass up the opportunity to make some discussions about it if you're interested. We can get more ideas about what we can do to improve this aspect of SDH.

•  

RKHT8709, on 12 Apr 2015 - 3:46 PM, said:

I've seen one person that wanted to hold a topic that would highlight the best creations on the site but I don't remember if anyone has ever followed up on this. I would love to see the activity boost from a contest for creators as I'm a good CAW maker too but that was ages ago. I won't pass up the opportunity to make some discussions about it if you're interested. We can get more ideas about what we can do to improve this aspect of SDH.

Yes that would be a good idea thanks.

OFFLINE   TH€B€AST22-1™

TH€B€AST22-1™

Midcarder

• 820 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I agree with Static about changing the theme. I also think SDH is very user friendly, but I also think for the mobile side of SDH we should be able to have a selection of emoji's instead of using typed out ones, being able to choose fonts and font sizes. That's basically it for me. See this is an example of an emoji being typed out, but it converts to an actual emoji >>>>> :)

OFFLINE   Crazy™

Crazy™

Crazy City, Bitch.

• VIP
  • 4,680 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Yeah, a new theme would be good. Honestly, I'm not really sure what else needs a massive improvement, I've really liked the forum since January and idk if there's anything major left which you guys need to work on. I guess the 'being more strict and to the point' thing we talked about back then? About guys who hardly contribute and post more quantity than quality. Guys like Steve, lost count of the number of times he's opened topics and closed them or just made a most which actually added to the discussion. More often than not, all he posts is one word like "Amazing!" and it's annoying to have an active spammer among us. Not sure if he's been spoken to about that by the staff, but I barely see an improvement. Even the stuff he posts which makes a bit sense is entirely copied from another side. Never see him actually having an opinion or creative mind off his own. Think that needs to be dealt with more strictly, not just talking about him but all potential members who do that.

Other than that, the WWE and Off-topic sections are fine and I don't think there's much you need to do about them. The influx of new members with the WWE games season underway will take care of the 2k15/16 section and I think the other parts of the forum are doing well too.

So yeah, just that. I think you guys have done a great job since the start of the year and the forum is easily a lot better than before. Just think that the extreme user-friendly trait is self-detrimental at times.

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

The forum so far looks awesome, I can´t really see major changings, only the layouts, if you guys want, but I am really happy with the actualy layout. Also, Static and Crazy had said pretty much what I would´ve want to say, and more.

What I was thinking, also in this problem with quantity and quality, what about a "training mode" for all new members? The idea would´ve work like this:

1) New member come to the forum and he doesn´t know too many things, so of course, he is a BEGINNER!

2) Members and staff try to help him as much as possible over 6 months, so the member can catch all the ideas from the road and actually to understand what a forum is. So the first 6 months if he spams(let´s say in the first times) with things like "yes" or "no" or "thank you" then he can have posts deleted BUT no warning levels increasing. He is in training and people must help him.

3) After those 6 months of training stage, staff will decide if he will can enter in supporter room or if he will still stay in the member section period. And of course, after that he starts his road in his own way, and if he mistakes, he will have warning levels, etc.

But also, there are some stuffs which we have to take care of:

1) If the new member is ADVERTISING stuffs like sites or things like those and obvious is a troll, he will get kicked out.

2) If he doesn´t listen of other members in those 6 months, he can also have warning level increasing like all other members.

3) If the member joins today and he is not active until 2 years later, his training programm will begin when he will start actually to be active.

4) If this person was also in other forum before, and he was active, his training programm will last only 1 month, because he already learnt from other forum(s).

Also I had seen other kind of stuffs on the graphic section. People are making avatars, aka, they cut some images, not even renders, then put on a size, improve some lights and is a "gfx". You are not a gfx maker if you do only so few stuffs. I know that everybody believes that only having an image editing programm in his computer, he can call himself a gfx maker, but... there is still long road till that. I would´ve suggest to be ONE topic with those kind of templates, which to be called "Avatars for SDH" pretty much something like what Rob had made a few years before, but to be those simple images. I still appreciate the works some guys do, but just saving an original image into a size, is not graphic creation, is just image cutting, and is the most easiest part of the job.

So far at this I was thinking. If I will have some more, I will write them here. Thank you very much for reading guys! :>

OFFLINE   Steve

Steve

Main Eventer

• 3,638 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Well, i agree with Static on Changing the theme and also i agree that as he told If we have created any good topic, so the staff should share it in forums Twitter..

BTW i want the staff to add Reputation System or Monetary system, but then also i think we should only add Reputation System, if we have a added Monetary System it will be like a stolen idea(because it is already used on other forums of wwe) so i think Reputation System be added and one thing i want is we should make The SDH Royal Rumble, Battle Royal an offical forum Program and also if possible make a Prefix or section for Creation Challenge.

As you already Announced A New Award as Ambasadar  Award, so i want you add a refferer section for registerd member, so they can put the refferer name in that section and you can get easily the award winner.i also want to say that if it is possible add a New Feed Topic In "Site and Announcements" Section and in that if you changed anything in board, let it be New Update,theme or anything just post their and if you also have a group updates, you can post it in that topic and only Staff can reply that Topic, not members.

Waiting for this update.. ;)

Edited by Steve, 05 July 2015 - 05:53 PM.

OFFLINE   TH€B€AST22-1™

TH€B€AST22-1™

Midcarder

• 820 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I also agree with Ramm's ideas. All of those ideas are very interesting and they should be taken into consideration.

Edited by TH£B£AST21-1™, 05 July 2015 - 01:50 PM.

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I also agree with Ramm's ideas. All of those ideas are very interesting and they should be taken into consideration.

Thank you very much! :D

BTW i want the staff to add Reputation System or Monetary system, but then also i think we should only add Reputation System, if we have a added Monetary System it will be like a stolen idea(because it is already used on other forums of wwe) so i think Reputation System be added and one thing i want is we should make The SDH Royal Rumble, Battle Royal an offical forum Program and also if possible make a Prefix or section for Creation Challenge.

The Reputation System would´ve create only competition, in my opinion. I don´t what staff does think about it. In my opinion we don´t need something like this. We already have this "competition" between some members of who post more. Imagine with a Reputation System how big the drama would´ve be.

As you already Announced A New Award as Socialser Award, so i want you add a refferer section for registerd member, so they can put the refferer name in that section and you can get easily the award winner.i also want to say that if it is possible add a New Feed Topic In "Site and Announcements" Section and in that if you changed anything in board, let it be New Update,theme or anything just post their and if you also have a group updates, you can post it in that topic and only Staff can reply that Topic, not members.

Let me first ask WHAT?

Alright, now let´s take them seriously. In the section "Site and Announcements" the staff ALREADY post new topics when new updates are, so why to create a new section just for that? Is not like is posted there every single day a new topic.

Second of all, I still don´t understand what you mean by Socialiser Award. It was there from like more than 1 year now, right? So is not new... I really need more details from what you wanted to say. I really don´t catch the idea there.

OFFLINE   TH€B€AST22-1™

TH€B€AST22-1™

Midcarder

• 820 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Thank you very much! :D

The Reputation System would´ve create only competition, in my opinion. I don´t what staff does think about it. In my opinion we don´t need something like this. We already have this "competition" between some members of who post more. Imagine with a Reputation System how big the drama would´ve be.

As you already Announced A New Award as Socialser Award, so i want you add a refferer section for registerd member, so they can put the refferer name in that section and you can get easily the award winner.i also want to say that if it is possible add a New Feed Topic In "Site and Announcements" Section and in that if you changed anything in board, let it be New Update,theme or anything just post their and if you also have a group updates, you can post it in that topic and only Staff can reply that Topic, not members.

Let me first ask WHAT?
Alright, now let´s take them seriously. In the section "Site and Announcements" the staff ALREADY post new topics when new updates are, so why to create a new section just for that? Is not like is posted there every single day a new topic.
Second of all, I still don´t understand what you mean by Socialiser Award. It was there from like more than 1 year now, right? So is not new... I really need more details from what you wanted to say. I really don´t catch the idea there.

You're welcome Ramm.

Edited by TH£B£AST21-1™, 05 July 2015 - 04:11 PM.

OFFLINE   Static

Static

World Champion

• 8,420 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

The forum so far looks awesome, I can´t really see major changings, only the layouts, if you guys want, but I am really happy with the actualy layout. Also, Static and Crazy had said pretty much what I would´ve want to say, and more.

What I was thinking, also in this problem with quantity and quality, what about a "training mode" for all new members? The idea would´ve work like this:
1) New member come to the forum and he doesn´t know too many things, so of course, he is a BEGINNER!
2) Members and staff try to help him as much as possible over 6 months, so the member can catch all the ideas from the road and actually to understand what a forum is. So the first 6 months if he spams(let´s say in the first times) with things like "yes" or "no" or "thank you" then he can have posts deleted BUT no warning levels increasing. He is in training and people must help him.
3) After those 6 months of training stage, staff will decide if he will can enter in supporter room or if he will still stay in the member section period. And of course, after that he starts his road in his own way, and if he mistakes, he will have warning levels, etc.

But also, there are some stuffs which we have to take care of:
1) If the new member is ADVERTISING stuffs like sites or things like those and obvious is a troll, he will get kicked out.
2) If he doesn´t listen of other members in those 6 months, he can also have warning level increasing like all other members.
3) If the member joins today and he is not active until 2 years later, his training programm will begin when he will start actually to be active.
4) If this person was also in other forum before, and he was active, his training programm will last only 1 month, because he already learnt from other forum(s).

Also I had seen other kind of stuffs on the graphic section. People are making avatars, aka, they cut some images, not even renders, then put on a size, improve some lights and is a "gfx". You are not a gfx maker if you do only so few stuffs. I know that everybody believes that only having an image editing programm in his computer, he can call himself a gfx maker, but... there is still long road till that. I would´ve suggest to be ONE topic with those kind of templates, which to be called "Avatars for SDH" pretty much something like what Rob had made a few years before, but to be those simple images. I still appreciate the works some guys do, but just saving an original image into a size, is not graphic creation, is just image cutting, and is the most easiest part of the job.

So far at this I was thinking. If I will have some more, I will write them here. Thank you very much for reading guys! :>

I really like the sound of his training mode thing, would probably be a lot of work for he staff but totally worth it. Nice suggestion Raul.

OFFLINE   Crazy™

Crazy™

Crazy City, Bitch.

• VIP
  • 4,680 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Just thought of this, tell me what you guys think about it. We already have a consideration list for promotions and demotions. How about there being one for warns as well. Like, let's say someone's been consistently breaking rules or just doing stuff subject to warn (as in, excessive strong language, making shitload of one-word posts or one-liners). Basically, just being an annoyance to the forum in general. And there's a chance they may not be realizing it. So, instead of warning them straight away or overlooking their behavior with the hope they'll eventually improve, the staff can send them a PM, informing them that they've been added to a "Warning list" of sorts and if they don't maintain good behavior for a respectable amount of time, they'll be subject to a set number of warning points or even suspension if the behavior/attitude is extremely bad. That way, you give them a chance to improve themselves and it can count as a stricter approach of sorts where you make them aware that you're closely monitoring their progress and this forum isn't a free area to post whatever bullshit they please.

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I really like the sound of his training mode thing, would probably be a lot of work for he staff but totally worth it. Nice suggestion Raul.

Thank you bro! :D It came to me after I remembered how it was at my last work place. They trained us for 3 months, and only after they gave to us full contract, and I saw how much patience they had with new people. Also this gave chances to other people to be in the list for moding to a new level. So this helps not only newcommers, but also people who want to be in the staff sections, or more higher. Is like a double help.

Also at this idea should NOT be like "I choose to help him, so please, only I will help him". We can help new members as a group. Is just like how we did till now, just that we will be more attention with the new members.

Just thought of this, tell me what you guys think about it. We already have a consideration list for promotions and demotions. How about there being one for warns as well. Like, let's say someone's been consistently breaking rules or just doing stuff subject to warn (as in, excessive strong language, making shitload of one-word posts or one-liners). Basically, just being an annoyance to the forum in general. And there's a chance they may not be realizing it. So, instead of warning them straight away or overlooking their behavior with the hope they'll eventually improve, the staff can send them a PM, informing them that they've been added to a "Warning list" of sorts and if they don't maintain good behavior for a respectable amount of time, they'll be subject to a set number of warning points or even suspension if the behavior/attitude is extremely bad. That way, you give them a chance to improve themselves and it can count as a stricter approach of sorts where you make them aware that you're closely monitoring their progress and this forum isn't a free area to post whatever bullshit they please.

Hmm, like having a new topic monthly on Moderators room for people who are in danger to be warned? This sounds cool. I say for moderators because only they can give warning levels. xD

OFFLINE   Steve

Steve

Main Eventer

• 3,638 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Let me first ask WHAT?

First of all i am agree with the you on the reputaiton system...So its No For reputaion system.

And For Ambasadar  award i am telling that...we should Add a Profie Field like A Refferer..

Whats this Does?

This Adds a field on registration to allow the new member to input who referred them to the forum.

For News Feed Section?

What Brother first of all I was telling News Feed Topic, not A SECTION...

Edited by Steve, 05 July 2015 - 05:53 PM.

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

First of all i am agree with the you on the reputaiton system...So its No For reputaion system.

And For Socializer award i am telling that...we should Add a Profie Field like A Refferer..

Whats this Does?

This Adds a field on registration to allow the new member to input who referred them to the forum.

For News Feed Section?

Well, for the Profile Field thing, we already have the announcement topic, where members can tell to us who told to them of the forum. Not every member comes here invited, they come here because they found it on youtube videos promoted by Andy, Simone, The Boy, etc. or on twitter, or on facebook. It doesn´t sound bad this idea also, so I´m between here.

I understood it wrong to the NFS, sorry, it was NFT, News Feed Topic. But again, staff announce every time when are changings and updates.

OFFLINE   Steve

Steve

Main Eventer

• 3,638 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

And For Socializer award i am telling that...we should Add a Profie Field like A Refferer..

Whats this Does?

For News Feed Section?

Well, for the Profile Field thing, we already have the announcement topic, where members can tell to us who told to them of the forum. Not every member comes here invited, they come here because they found it on youtube videos promoted by Andy, Simone, The Boy, etc. or on twitter, or on facebook. It doesn´t sound bad this idea also, so I´m between here.

I understood it wrong to the NFS, sorry, it was NFT, News Feed Topic. But again, staff announce every time when are changings and updates.

First of all Sorry It was Ambasadar Award not Socailzer..

So, For Refferer I think we can also Keep it optional..BTW As you told not every member is Invited here, i am agree with it. :)

NF Topic, i was thinking Instead of making A topic forr small updates like Most Online User Record,New Theme (Well,it is only changed Once a year, so not for theme)...My intention was if you have small updates they can post in that topic.

Edited by Steve, 05 July 2015 - 05:52 PM.

OFFLINE   Steve

Steve

Main Eventer

• 3,638 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Well, i also want SDH to make the Facebook page and Youtube page Active, as i see only the SDH twitter account is active not Facebook and Youtube, so staff please keep some time for them and post their.

Secondly, i am not telling anything bad among them i.e is i saw many of the Moderator and VIPS are not active some of them have didnt posted single thing also for some months. So i want the staff to just PM them about being Active.

Thirdly,There are many Guys who have completed more than 3 or 4 years here ex Static and they want the promotion.. So staff please staff think about their promotion, because they really Deserves promotions.

Fourth, We should add A section Of Older games and we should put all the older games into it like example how smacktalks have.

Edited by Steve, 19 July 2015 - 08:34 AM.

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

I have Acknowledged

• Supporter
  • 11,934 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I've grown fond of the idea of a thread upvote system. If it is possible I think it would serve great purpose in threads like creations for example. A rating system based on member vote. So we can find the best of what we are looking for.

Other then that, the site is one of the best already. I can not think of how else to improve something I find perfect.

Old topic!
Guest, the last post of this topic is over 120 days old. Post only if you have something relevant to add to the discussion.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users