BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgYlXAlOpZI

*title.

Also this video will contain swearing, which might be deemed offensive.

So don't watch if, you don't like the above mentioned.

*disclaimer

Edited by BombCentralGaming, 28 September 2015 - 01:25 AM.

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Out of curiosity: Why is this man's opinion interesting / relevant?

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Out of curiosity: Why is this man's opinion interesting / relevant?

It's just asking do you agree with some of his points or has he lost the plot?

OFFLINE   Lyriqz

Lyriqz

Pricefield trash

• 4,392 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Oh, okay, so just random dude then. Yeah, I'd rather not watch it then, 'cause I usually find most people who post wrestling stuff on Youtube pretty cringey. But, aside from that, I have no idea what's going on in TNA anyways, so I couldn't say anything remotely qualified.

OFFLINE   Asesino

Asesino

GERMAN SUPLEX

• Supporter
  • 2,649 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I don't think people take Wrestling Jesus serious.

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

This video is a true classic. Thank you for posting this entertaining footage and that's coming from someone that rarely ever listens or watches fan opinion related videos. I couldn't agree more.

OFFLINE   BombCentralGaming

BombCentralGaming

Main Eventer

• Supporter
  • 4,313 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

This video is a true classic. Thank you for posting this entertaining footage and that's coming from someone that rarely ever listens or watches fan opinion related videos. I couldn't agree more.

Yeah he's been around a while in the "YWC". Quite a bit of the vid, did make sense lol.

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Yeah he's been around a while in the "YWC". Quite a bit of the vid, did make sense lol.

That man couldn't have put this more plain and simple. It's sad that professional wrestling fans have turned against themselves due to their own personal preferences. We can't agree to disagree and be peaceful about it because it's so personal and it gets really nasty (which I'm used to and sometimes it's f*cking hilarious but on a more serious note while I'm posting this message to you here within your topic) the main parts of what's being said will always be ignored by the so called "fan boys" who can't take any criticism whatsoever. Fans of which get mocked and disrespected for their lack of understanding and/or refusal to admit their own failures for misunderstanding the false premise of a good quality wrestling show and in turn are given sub par content. These fans are in denial about the black/white scenario that his/her favorite company is sinking lower into the depths of an abyss that can never be salvaged once it perishes far beyond the darkness of the lagoon. It's always about who's on the "winning side" of things in terms of what promotion has the better ratings, wrestlers, PPVs, cards, booking, creative department, advertisements, network deals, venues, and so on and so forth.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users