Photo

WWE 2K16: New Screen Confirms Rosa Mendes, Sensational Sherri and Ted DiBiase As Managers

16 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   SimonSDH

SimonSDH

- The Gov -

• Owner
  • 3,397 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

In addition to the previously announced Paul Heyman and Stephanie McMahon, this new off-screen picture taken by Gaming-Age.com confirms the presence of Rosa Mendes, Sensational Sherri and Ted DiBiase as WWE 2K16 managers.

wwe-2k16-event-2.jpg

For More: http://www.thesmackd...ase-as-managers

OFFLINE   Brandon DeLarge

Brandon DeLarge

Becky Lynch > Charlotte

• 3,699 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Why Rosa?

Anyway, this also confirms Over The Edge 1998

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Till im Victorious!

• Supporter
  • 11,927 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Nice job. Not a bad list of managers. But get Rosa out of here. Aint got time for that skank. (Swerved reference)

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts
Oh so Rosa is only a manager?! Cool

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Why isn't Ted DiBiase playable? Like, come on!

Good to have Sherri.

OFFLINE   K Money

K Money

The Beard. Is. Heeeeeere!

• 1,593 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Good question! At least some higher up responsible for these decisions is like "Hey, let's give 'em DiBiase as a manager but NOT as a playable character! (DiBiase laugh)."

Why Rosa?

My uneducated guess is to manage Fandango but my uneducated guess is as good as anyone else's.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Good to have Sherri.

he wasn't wrestling at that point

OFFLINE   y2jerichoholic

y2jerichoholic

Midcarder

• 546 posts

Is Sherri in because she was in last year and copied over or is there an Austin match interaction I'm forgetting about?

Also I hope Stephanie finally has good manager attires rather than that silly tshirt.

Edited by y2jerichoholic, 06 October 2015 - 11:01 PM.

OFFLINE   Bashka

Bashka

Undisputed.

• Supporter
  • 1,199 posts
  • n/a
  • CPTGx SH0CK
  • n/a

Awards:

Users Awards
I hope Rosa is playable too, I need a diva to be squashed in my UM :P

Also, sucks DiBiase isn't playable. Maybe he'll be in DLC.

OFFLINE   Noob Saibot

Noob Saibot

ChampOwensChamp

• Hall of Fame
  • 14,518 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Good to have Sherri.

Games are for fun, not historical accuracy.

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts
I hope you can edit them.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Good to have Sherri.

Games are for fun, not historical accuracy.

he's in the game at that point not because he was a wrestler but because he was a manager. i'm fine with it but i can understand why you are not

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Managers in general are severely underutilized in today's wrestling games so it's a breath of fresh air to see more old-school names come back into the mix to usher guidance for the younger and newer generation of wrestlers. Thanks for posting and I'll see to it that we're going to make waves soon over the horizon with our ideas to shape the next video game!

OFFLINE   Static

Static

World Champion

• 8,420 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Managers in general are severely underutilized in today's wrestling games so it's a breath of fresh air to see more old-school names come back into the mix to usher guidance for the younger and newer generation of wrestlers. Thanks for posting and I'll see to it that we're going to make waves soon over the horizon with our ideas to shape the next video game!

I've decided recently that I need to review 2k16 when it is released and from what I've seen so far this review will be... Negative to say the least.

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I've decided recently that I need to review 2k16 when it is released and from what I've seen so far this review will be... Negative to say the least.

For almost five years I've been praising the upcoming release of WWE 2K17 so let's see what comes of it since they're already working on this title as we speak. I'll agree with you that this will be bad.

OFFLINE   Static

Static

World Champion

• 8,420 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

For almost five years I've been praising the upcoming release of WWE 2K17 so let's see what comes of it since they're already working on this title as we speak. I'll agree with you that this will be bad.

Well it does seem to be an improvement from 15 but nothing major. I expect the game to be complete by 19/20, not next year, but let's see.

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Well it does seem to be an improvement from 15 but nothing major. I expect the game to be complete by 19/20, not next year, but let's see.

I have to take into account the amount of time their contract will last for the duration as they are working directly with WWE. If there's any indication, it'll be a serious overhaul at the year their contract is supposed to be up since as far as I know...there are no guarantees for resigning unless there's something else going on that we don't know about and that's a real possibility since we can't know everything and there's developers reading my comments right now too.

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: IMAGES

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users