Just like previous years, let's help 2K Sports gather and identify issues in the game by using this thread, in hope of a future patch to fix them. Please be as descriptive as possible when reporting a glitch/bug/flaw, and see if you can replicate it to make sure it was not a one-time occurrence.
2K Sports has also a way to allow you to directly report issues to them at this link: http://support.2k.com/home
Updated List (After Patch 1.05):
CREATE A SUPERSTAR
- Creating Alt. Attire for a Created Superstar resets his moveset
- Logos are losing quality after their positioning is applied and become pixelated (example: http://forums.2k.com...r-applying-Why)
- Logos are still fading into transparency and distorting when stretched too wide, like in WWE 2K15
- The height paramater is unclear how it's represented, as it skips from 5'9 to 6'0, with no 5'11 and 5'10
- Created Divas have a minimum height of 5'6", making it impossible to make shorter divas like AJ Lee or Alexa Bliss (while in-game divas such as Layla are shorter than that)
ONLINE / COMMUNITY CREATIONS
- List all problematic moves for online gameplay: http://forums.2k.com...-in-this-thread
- Issue where random logos from other creations downloaded from CC are appearing in place of logos of other creations, even getting combined / mixed up from different creations such as Superstars and Arenas. (It might have to do with the fact that now Logos are downloaded separately and no longer attached to the specific creation?)
- It can occur that uploaded Superstars won't show up in the "Upload" Slots (so they can't be replaced and they don't count towards the upload count)
- Wrong Entrances Positions: If you set the members correctly for a trio entrance (example Wyatt Family) you can't have Harper & Rowan to be the tag team of the group, it will always have to be Wyatt in the first slot. This issue has been present for 4+ years now.
- Championships bend during entrances when using an alternate attire with a jacket for an in-game superstar
- Ring Announcements: Ring announcements have several issues with random names/phrases, sometimes from previous matches, being thrown into them
- Moves that occur after the bell that have already been initiated before the 3 count end up with the wrestler applying the move breaking out of the animation while the opponent stays in the move animation getting it done to him by invisible wrestler
- When you create an alt attire for a superstar, the unique warm up animations (if he has one) becomes generic
WWE UNIVERSE MODE
- Personality Traits don't seem to get boosted accordingly to player actions. For example, heelish actions still build up the "respecful" trait. Link:
- WWE Universe mode has several instances where it books "Nobody vs Nobody" matches in the card (and obviously trying to play those matches causes a crash)
- You can't make double-title matches (where two champions face each other with the winner getting both championships)
- The "Elimination Chamber PPV theme Option" is missing from WWE Universe Mode
- The NXT ArRival arena can't be selected in Universe Mode
- Match location shows up before every match. Should only be shown during the opening bout.
- Match location won't save if you want a show in one selected city. Also, commentators might mention different cities where the show is supposedly taking place, ignoring the setting.
- If a Champion retains his title via count out or DQ the match and the news will state: 'New Champion Crowned' even though it was retained.
Everyone can do the Curb Stomp into RKO rather than just Randy Orton
- Corner Top Rope Suplex OMG only requires 1 finisher now so it causes issues if you have a Corner finisher.
- After Patch 1.04, you can no longer pick up opponents with their back facing you
- Multi-man Pin Glitch: http://forums.2k.com...mber-pin-glitch
- Multi Title Entrances are missing
- There are 2 current-day Mr. McMahon's in the manager selection list. One is overall 81 while the other is overall 82.
- Arena selection is unavailable for Royal Rumble/Elimination Chamber matches in exhibition (but it's possible in Universe Mode)
- You can't export your CAS from MyCareer
- After losing a title in MyCareer, the title goes to the default title holder rather than the guy you just lost it to
- Not all theme songs appear in Create an Entrance, causing them to disappear when editing certain Superstars (for example Undertaker 99)
- The Brothers of Destruction 1 entrance is not selectable, so for example it can't be given to '98 Taker and Kane
- For Custom championships, the title holder's name doesn't appear on the name plate.
- Create An Entrance: Not all lighting setups are available to be used. For example Finn Balor (Demon), Chris Jericho, Retro Kane, etc.
FIXED IN PATCH 1.05 (February 2, 2016):
- WWE Universe: Addressed an issue that occurred when the "WWE 2K16 Future Stars Pack" was installed where WWE Universe elements would reset (ongoing rivalries, calendar changes, edited shows, championship rankings)
- WWE Universe: The "Weeks Held" statistic for a Championship now reflects total weeks held correctly
- Logos: Added the ability for a creator to delete self-uploaded logos from WWE Community Creations and the My Logos area in Logo Manager
- Aerial Range: Adjusted the aerial range attribute to have effect on how far a Superstar can jump with diving/springboard attacks
- Custom Arena: Created a pattern option for stage display elements to support both static and non-static presentation. Stage display elements set to “Pattern A” will remain static. Elements set to “Pattern B” will be replaced by Superstar trons when appropriate (such as during entrances)
- The Bull Hammer animation was restored to go right into the Elbow like WWE 2K15 (instead of first going through a grapple like old games)
All WWE 2K16 Patch 1.05 Fixes: http://www.thesmackd...-ps4-full-notes
FIXED IN PATCH 1.04 (January 11, 2016):
- You can now edit in-game Superstars Alternate Attires in Superstar Studio
- MyCareer: Adjusted the unlock conditions for the trophies/achievements “I am a Wrestling God” and “I am the Best!” so they could be respectively unlocked by Light Heavyweights, Cruiserweights, and Super Heavyweights if all the skills or abilities valid for their weight class are purchased.
- Masks: Addressed deformation issues with a certain mask when applied to Custom Superstars
- New Entrances: Added new entrance motions for Finn Bálor and Kevin Owens as well as new title motions for Dolph Ziggler and Kevin Owens.
- Tag Announcement: Fixed an issue where non-established tag teams were always referred to as "The Acolytes" in Tag Team Championship pre-match scenes
All WWE 2K16 Patch 1.04 Fixes: http://www.thesmackd...ps4-xb1-ps3-360
FIXED IN PATCH 1.03 (December 11, 2015):
- Face Photo Bug: Players can now change and align correctly the face photo capture for downloaded characters
- Creations: Addressed an issue where the “Opacity” option for marks and scars wasn’t functioning as expected
- Online: 2K Tonight now uses “Fair Fight” rules, meaning no customization allowed. Players can only prevail over the competition using default Superstars or Divas.
- Online: The player can now manually select specific COM Superstars in private matches as intended
- Gameplay: Fixed an issue where a COM player wouldn’t attempt to interrupt a pin by an opponent if the COM player had just performed a Finisher in a Triple Threat Match
- Gameplay: The AI will no longer attack teammates in a one-on-three handicap match
- Gameplay: Fixed an issue where the wrong move was performed when performing directional grapples against an opponent in the corner in a tag team match
- Gameplay: Fixed an exploit with the Heart Punch move
- Gameplay: Fixed an issue where front seated strong strikes couldn’t be performed properly
- Roman Reigns Entrance: Addressed an issue where Roman Reigns would appear to float during his entrance in certain arenas
- Addressed various presentation issues related to the Wyatt Family’s entrance and victory scenes
- Tyler Breeze’s Titantron movie now appears properly during his entrance
- Custom Arena: Improved visibility for multiple stage elements and disabled animation on stage panels when placing designs
- Create Superstar: Addressed an issue that affected changing the color of a previously selected top
- Stinger Splash: The correct new animation from WWE 2K15 is now restored
All WWE 2K16 Patch 1.03 Fixes: http://www.thesmackd...atch-notes-here
FIXED IN PATCH 1.02 (November 7, 2015):
- Fixed an issue where Superstars wearing an alternate attire were invisible during victory scenes
- WWE Universe: Title matches are now creatable for all matches on the match card.
- WWE Universe: Addressed a crash that could occur after a ‘No Contest’ is called during a break out or run-in
- WWE Universe: Rivalry matches with customized participants no longer appear blank on the match card
- Community Creations: Fixed Invalid/Expired Token issue when uploading through the WWE 2K16 Logo Website
- Community Creations: Fixed an issue with sort filters not displaying the expected content
- Community Creations: Fixed an issue where alternate attire saves were not showing up in save slots, which allowed them to be unintentionally overwritten
- Online Attires: Alternate attires will no longer revert to the default attire and move-set when entering an online game
- Trophies: Fixed several trophies not unlocking: "Gentleman in the Ring", "Giant Spear" and "Stone Cold Said So"
- Edited Move-sets for a WWE Superstar or Diva will now copy properly to other characters
- Addressed an issue where a character could not use both Finishers if one was a strong strike and the other was a grapple
- Manager: Addressed an issue where male managers for Divas were performing a Diva animation during victory scenes
All WWE 2K16 Patch 1.02 Fixes: http://www.thesmackd...ased-full-notes