15 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   SimonSDH

SimonSDH

- The Gov -

• Owner
  • 3,397 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

After Alundra Blayze, two other Superstars join the list of characters scanned by 2K for future WWE games: it's the turn of Brie Bella and Bray Wyatt.
It's important to keep in mind that being scanned by 2K does not... [FULL STORY LINK]

OFFLINE   PieceOfEdin

PieceOfEdin

Superstar

• 1,056 posts

Wonder how many will get scanned and NOT used in the game this time...

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I don`t know, but I really hope at least all people who will get scanned to be in the game. But as I know WWE, they will do it again as last year. :/

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

it's called having them scanned for when wwe gives them the OK to include them

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

Till im Victorious!

• Supporter
  • 11,929 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Maybe we will get a roster we are proud of. Lots of new superstars that make the cut now. Can't give us BS this time.

OFFLINE   Rick Sanchez

Rick Sanchez

You're a piece of shit and I can prove it mathematically

• 3,700 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Was thinking the same thing.

OFFLINE   TheAwesomeOne

TheAwesomeOne

• VIP
  • 6,503 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Hopefully there isn't a shit load of legends in this years roster.

OFFLINE   Cage

Cage

Midcarder

• 672 posts

Oh, there will be.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Smh get off with that bullshit show some respect. You got the whole current roster minus 4hw so why are you still complaining about legends. This is annoying

OFFLINE   TheAwesomeOne

TheAwesomeOne

• VIP
  • 6,503 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Smh get off with that bullshit show some respect. You got the whole current roster minus 4hw so why are you still complaining about legends. This is annoying

Just because I don't really enjoy playing with the legends doesn't mean I disrespect them. 'Still complaining' if anything this is the first time I'm complaining so get your facts right.

OFFLINE   GhostFan

GhostFan

Main Eventer

• 2,735 posts
Nice to know they're rescanning. It would be better if they spent more time on detailing everyone including divas.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

Just because I don't really enjoy playing with the legends doesn't mean I disrespect them. 'Still complaining' if anything this is the first time I'm complaining so get your facts right.

it's supposed to be a general post. i mean i'm tired of people trying to blame legends for reasons why XYZ off the nxt or current roster isn't in. WWE Gives final approval. and to be honest if it wasn't for this amount of legends i doubt i'd be wasting my time making videos for current era of wwe.. cause it's still boring to me.

just wanted to add i didn't mean any disrespect with my original response towards you. i just annoys me when i see those types of "legends don't belong or deserve to be in the game they're taking up x's spot" posts. so it wasn't me directly venting at you if you thought so i do apologize

Edited by Hardkore jai, 25 April 2016 - 06:00 AM.

OFFLINE   TheAwesomeOne

TheAwesomeOne

• VIP
  • 6,503 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

it's supposed to be a general post. i mean i'm tired of people trying to blame legends for reasons why XYZ off the nxt or current roster isn't in. WWE Gives final approval. and to be honest if it wasn't for this amount of legends i doubt i'd be wasting my time making videos for current era of wwe.. cause it's still boring to me.

just wanted to add i didn't mean any disrespect with my original response towards you. i just annoys me when i see those types of "legends don't belong or deserve to be in the game they're taking up x's spot" posts. so it wasn't me directly venting at you if you thought so i do apologize

I completely understand, we all have different opinions on things. I'd also like to apologize, I feel like I slightly overreacted with my initial response.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

I completely understand, we all have different opinions on things. I'd also like to apologize, I feel like I slightly overreacted with my initial response.

yeah a few months ago i was on 2k forums and this idiot posts a thread talking about the Legends vs Current roster issue then went on to bash legends for being the reason why the 4hw weren't in 2k16. that annoyed me. i do like alot of the new people but i don't want to see any more diminishings i'd like to see them double the roster count to 300 in game + dlc superstars. that would be awesome and satisfy all parties.

and it's cool man.

OFFLINE   Cage

Cage

Midcarder

• 672 posts

i'd like to see them double the roster count to 300 in game + dlc superstars. that would be awesome and satisfy all parties.

As much as I'd like to see that because it'd make room for everyone on the main and NXT rosters down to the damn timekeeper with room for legends and duplicates left over, I doubt the games' count will ever get anywhere near that.

Edited by Cage, 04 May 2016 - 01:56 PM.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

i'd like to see them double the roster count to 300 in game + dlc superstars. that would be awesome and satisfy all parties.

As much as I'd like to see that because it'd make room for everyone on the main and NXT rosters down to the damn timekeeper with room for legends and duplicates left over, I doubt the games' count will ever get anywhere near that.

yeah i know man. that's why i said i'd like to see it happen. doubt it ever will though lol

even if we had 200 including DLC that would be a stretch lol

Reply to this topic

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NEWS

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users