Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com ForumSTOP! You are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel! Become a member FOR FREE to gain complete and exclusive access to all our features. Benefits include:
- Your own personal account with a unique username, which you can edit and accessorize with avatars, signatures, profile banners and an About Me page.
- Create topics and contribute freely to the forum by posting and participating in discussions and competitions.
- Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on wrestling and WWE Games and share your creations with the community.
- Get your own Private Messenger, manage your profile, and much much more!
Registration is FREE and only takes a moment to complete!Login to Account Create an Account
Posted 02 August 2016 - 05:41 PM
– During episode four of The Ric Flair Show (transcript credit wrestlinginc.com), Ric Flair spoke about his choice to wrestler after his retirement at WrestleMania 24. Flair says that he was treated well there and that he has nothing bad to say about the company or the people, but he does regret the decision to work there…
“Yes, I do [regret wrestling again after WrestleMania 24]. There [are] a couple of things I regret. Number one was ever going to work for TNA. That’s my own fault. It was just a lot of money to wrestle 65 days a year, right? 65 days and make a lot of money. Do you know what I mean? Not WWE money, but pretty good money to do nothing. And I made a lot of friends. I like Kurt Angle very much and I like [James] Storm and [Bobby] Roode. I liked AJ [Styles].” Flair added, “everybody treated me great. I mean, I don’t have any bad things to say about TNA or the people there at all. After being in the WWE, it’s pretty hard to work any place else because you’re always comparing them no matter how hard you try not to.”
Posted 02 August 2016 - 06:59 PM
Aaaaaaaaaand he still did it. xD
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users