Howdy dude and dudetts! I had some interesting things happen to me on SvR 2011 that I didn't see anyone else mention. This is an old game but I thought people might care.
- The first one happen to me when I first started the game. It always started with the blood option turned off. But for some reason during a Rumble, the game did the camera angle where it showed someone bleeding but there was no blood and the announcers even mentioned Kane was bleeding.
- Another old one is being unable to win a Fire Table match. You pretty much have one chance to put them trough the table on fire and if you screw it up or the table doesn't break (I AM THE TABLE) the match will never end because the game wont let you set another table on fire.
- One funny one happened to me in a TLC match when me and my opponent were on the stage side of the ring, and a ladder that was near the announcer tables for no reason went flying strait over the ring and hit my character in the face. It was like a heat seeking ladder!
- These next ones happen recently. Sometimes I like to watch matches happen. But for some reason in a 6 man tag match, the game will stop giving you the option to tag in a partner, so when its just AIs in a match, both characters will just be walking in place at their corner trying to make a tag. When you are playing, the only way to tag is through a double team move.
- This one is weird, when making a tag team backstage brawl match, I was given the chance to put the opponent's Hardcore Championship on the line. So I did, out of curiosity,(and it fit into the awesome 24/7 rule). I was knocked out but my AI partner won it. And now for some reason, when my partner has the champion, I do too. In tag entrances, we will both be wearing the Hardcore Title. And at random times, in a non tag team mach, I'll be wearing the belt. I cant put the Title on the line, and as soon as my partner loses it, I do too.
- THIS one just happen to me yesterday and is very annoying. For some odd reason my CAW decided to go back in time a year or two. I turned on my game and started the Universe mode Royal Rumble. I chose my CAW and random entry number but since I have the worst luck ever, I started at entry #1. Then I noticed the my CAW was doing a very old custom entrance. I thought it was strange and when the match started, I noticed I had my old taunts and moves. I got thrown out around Entry #25, and some how AI Cena, who came in at #2, lasted longer than me. I quit the match so it wouldn't save and checked my entrance and move set and they were indeed very old sets. Everything else was fine except my CAW. I still had all my attires though, even the new ones. I don't know if this ever happened to anyone before, but now I have to redo all my moves and recreate my entrance.
- Another funny glitch happened after a championship scramble match. I went in as champion and left as champion but during the winning cutscene I was nowhere to be seen. But Heavyweight Title belt was flying everywhere! You could see in the background and just flying really quickly around the arena. The funniest part was when it quickly flashed right in front of the camera. But wait there's more! My CAW finally appeared but now was ahead of the camera and the belt finally catching up but still like a foot away from my dude.. Then my character freezes while the camera is still moving around. I looked funnier than how I'm explaining it.... yeah.
- And just a random funny moment where I was in a mixed tag match on Superstars. I was partnered with Kelly Kelly vs Mike Knox and McCool. And during the middle of the match, McCool punched Knox and walked out. So I tagged in Kelly and Knox just stood there having no partner and being unable to attack me. The ref didn't count too, so I was able to beat the hell out of Knox with Kelly Kelly (payback for what happened in ECW I guess)
That was allot to write and if you made it this far. Thank you for reading. I would like to hear any funny moments anyone else had on SvR 2011. I doubt anyone really plays it still so... Yeah. Smell ya later and long live Hardcore!