Photo

Actor confirms to be starring in GTA V ?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Goldberg

Goldberg

Bah gawd

• Supporter
  • 4,834 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I translated it

American actor and comedian Gilbert Gottfried, through Twitter that his voice would have a major role in Grand Theft Auto V, with the literal words. The message was soon after the publication of social media gone, but there are always quick magnates who collect.

Just found out I'm voicing the lead in Grand Theft Auto 5!.

However, Gottfried by the source as unsuitable candidates put down, although obviously not a comic role in GTA would be crazy. Moreover Rockstar responds always in an ironic way as journalists pick up the story. The company announced in response a picture of a poster on Problem Child, a 1990 film in which Gilbert Gottfried played.

Of course nobody will be surprised if Rockstar Games with the official announcement of a new GTA is, given the numerous rumors and references to a GTA. When and what to expect, remains unknown.

Necessary to rumors, what do you expect from a GTA? What setting, how large should it be?

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,179 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Well I hope will be great. And I want to containt Romania map this time, or only Oradea map from Romania. ;)

OFFLINE   Majestic SpaceTroll

Majestic SpaceTroll

Friendly Neighborhood SpaceTroll

• 2,619 posts
this was posted on april fools day...

and has anyone actually heard Gilbert talk? that guy sounds horrible. its like choking a goose.

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Gilbert Gottfried's REAL VOICE. First starts off in-character then he changes back to the real person.

Now he is impersonating Jerry Seinfield LOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users