Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com Forum
STOP! You are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel! Become a member FOR FREE to gain complete and exclusive access to all our features. Benefits include:
  • Your own personal account with a unique username, which you can edit and accessorize with avatars, signatures, profile banners and an About Me page.
  • Create topics and contribute freely to the forum by posting and participating in discussions and competitions.
  • Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on wrestling and WWE Games and share your creations with the community.
  • Get your own Private Messenger, manage your profile, and much much more!

Registration is FREE and only takes a moment to complete!

Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WWE '12 FULL DETAILED CONTROLS SCHEME (PS3 & 360)

• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   gxpopcorn

gxpopcorn

Jobber

• 155 posts

awesome controls

OFFLINE   xXiMORTALZZMANXx

xXiMORTALZZMANXx

Jobber

• 192 posts
Awesome!

OFFLINE   bluestar

bluestar

Jobber

• 113 posts

I would most likely switch back after playing this a bit, it would take a while to get used to. You know how long it took me to get used to using O to pin instead of using the grapple button down?

i know i stilled havent got that yet

OFFLINE   sergo

sergo

Backyard Wrestler

• 5 posts

its good but to get use to it,it will be hard to master it like SvR 2011 im & master in SvR 2011 but with this controlles ill be losing in online good thing that we have scheme to change the controll like SvR 2011 now i can continue beeng the LEGEND KILLER in online & MASTER OF Wwe WRESTING

Can you please tell me how can I change the controls of wwe 12 back to the controls of the controls of svr 2011 everytime I change it it's not the svr controls PLEASE HELP

OFFLINE   The-Nick

The-Nick

Coooooooookkkkkkkiiiiieeeeee

• Supporter
  • 8,019 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

its good but to get use to it,it will be hard to master it like SvR 2011 im & master in SvR 2011 but with this controlles ill be losing in online good thing that we have scheme to change the controll like SvR 2011 now i can continue beeng the LEGEND KILLER in online & MASTER OF Wwe WRESTING

Can you please tell me how can I change the controls of wwe 12 back to the controls of the controls of svr 2011 everytime I change it it's not the svr controls PLEASE HELP

You canīt change the controls back to the SvR 11 controls.

OFFLINE   sergo

sergo

Backyard Wrestler

• 5 posts

But you said you changed the controls back to the svr controls

OFFLINE   The-Nick

The-Nick

• Supporter
  • 8,019 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I didnīt say anything.

OFFLINE   sergo

sergo

Backyard Wrestler

• 5 posts

But you said you changed your control scheme back the the controls
In svr2011

OFFLINE   The-Nick

The-Nick

• Supporter
  • 8,019 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

But you said you changed your control scheme back the the controls
In svr2011

No I didnīt lol..

OFFLINE   sergo

sergo

Backyard Wrestler

• 5 posts

I didnīt say anything.

The first thing u wrote
Said I can be good online again because I chafed
The control scheme back to the svr 2011 controls

OFFLINE   The-Nick

The-Nick

• Supporter
  • 8,019 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
That was XxlSklLl3DlxX,not me :lol:.
Iīm also wondering why he said that he changed it,because I canīt.

OFFLINE   sergo

sergo

Backyard Wrestler

• 5 posts

That was XxlSklLl3DlxX,not me :lol:.

Oo I want to change my controls
Back to svr so bad I hate these contorls

That was XxlSklLl3DlxX,not me :D.

I know I Wana Change the controls
So bad I hate these new contols

OFFLINE   Mohd Jeffrey Zin

Mohd Jeffrey Zin

Midcarder

• 882 posts
Hell, even I tried to press RT few times but it didn't really worked that well till I get lost a match (for example when I played with Taker) immediately against santino and so was free brawl especially 3 on 1 handicap match.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users