We created this SDH User Group because we think that our top members deserve a better status and we really hope that this new group will make our best users look and feel more important here.
From 2015 onward the Supporters group will require new criteria in order to apply, moreover the Staff need to be more selective with whom is in the group, ultimately this group is reserved for our best members.
- 6 months of activity - this has been reduced from being a member for a year, to half a year of activity. Note this doesn't mean that someone can be inactive for 5 months then come back and apply to be in the Supporters group. 6 months of sustained activity (posting) is required.
- Post count has been removed. Quality of post is considered much greater than the quantity, as stimulating and interesting debate comes from well thought out, original topics and ideas, rather than 'one-liners' which add nothing to the discussion.
- 0 warning points for 6 months.
Users that would like to be part of the Supporters Group will also have to fill out this form by posting their request in this topic:
- How have you contributed to the forum in the past? This could be general posting and activity, taking part in official SDH events or generally helping out the SDH Team.
- What would you like to do in your new position as Supporter, if you are promoted?
- What parts of the forum would you like to improve?
- Describe your time on the forum so far, things you like and things you do not like, and also state what would you like to do in the future for the improvement of the forum.
The request will be then evaluated by the staff before getting approved.
Also SDH Supporters will receive the possibility to enter in one of the secret areas of the Hotel, the VIP & Supporters Rooms! And obviously a new special Group Icon.
OFFICIAL SDH GROUPS RANKING:
Owner > Administrator > Moderator > VIP > Supporter > Member
- SDH Staff Team
OLD APPLICATION (2012-2014):
First Original Supporter List (November 2011):
Edited by Andy Badwool, 02 January 2015 - 02:45 PM.