Streaming games are going to become the norm just like streaming video content is now. I think it'll be a slower transition than video streaming, but Gamestop is absolutely going to have to tweak their business model. They could get ahead of the curve now and start pushing digital download cards in their stores. They would have to have some type of discount similar to Best Buy's/Amazon's gamer clubs to get people to buy their download cards. However, they've got quite a negative reputation with consumers as far as policies and procedures from their employees. They may have to overhaul consumer interactions at their stores if they want to win some of those gamers/families back.
- Your own personal account with a unique username, which you can edit and accessorize with avatars, signatures, profile banners and an About Me page.
- Create topics and contribute freely to the forum by posting and participating in discussions and competitions.
- Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on wrestling and WWE Games and share your creations with the community.
- Get your own Private Messenger, manage your profile, and much much more!
Registration is FREE and only takes a moment to complete!Login to Account Create an Account
A•A•RonMember Since 11 Aug 2010
OFFLINE Last Active Dec 18 2018 02:55 AM
- Group VIP
- Active Posts 4,667
- Profile Views 9,611
- Member Title #ThankYouDaniel
- Age 24 years old
- Birthday May 23, 1995
God & family first.
#BallIsLife , #GoSpursGo , #CameronCrazie , #TeamNY
- PSN ID
- Xbox Live
"The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything." - Theodore Roosevelt