- Your own personal account with a unique username, which you can edit and accessorize with avatars, signatures, profile banners and an About Me page.
- Create topics and contribute freely to the forum by posting and participating in discussions and competitions.
- Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on wrestling and WWE Games and share your creations with the community.
- Get your own Private Messenger, manage your profile, and much much more!
Registration is FREE and only takes a moment to complete!Login to Account Create an Account
Worth2K14Member Since 14 Aug 2013
Offline Last Active Oct 01 2013 12:24 AM
- Group Member
- Active Posts 6
- Profile Views 1,666
- Member Title Backyard Wrestler
- Age 23 years old
- Birthday October 4, 1994
I'm a lifelong wrestling fan.
I support WWE 100%.
My favorite foods are chips, turkey drummers, chicken nuggets, yoghurts, apples, bananas (fresh), strawberries, toast (with butter) & sausages (with mash potatoes).
My favorite drinks are orange juice, blackcurrent juice, cola & water.
I'm a big fighting game fan too...speaking of fighting, I do have the entire WWE series!
I've got SmackDown! 1, SmackDown! 2: Know Your Role, SmackDown!: Just Bring It, RAW (2002), SmackDown!: Shut Your Mouth, RAW 2, SmackDown!: Here Comes the Pain, SmackDown! vs. RAW, SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006, SmackDown vs. RAW 2007, SmackDown vs RAW 2008, SmackDown vs. RAW 2009, SmackDown vs. RAW 2010, SmackDown vs. RAW 2011, WWE '12 & WWE '13!
I've also got Crush Hour, Day of Reckoning 1, WrestleMania 21, Day of Reckoning 2, WrestleMania X8, War Zone, Attitude, Legends of WrestleMania & WrestleMania XIX.
My next game is WWE 2K14, which I've pre-ordered.