Welcome to TheSmackDownHotel.com ForumSTOP! You are not currently registered at TheSmackDownHotel! Become a member FOR FREE to gain complete and exclusive access to all our features. Benefits include:
- Your own personal account with a unique username, which you can edit and accessorize with avatars, signatures, profile banners and an About Me page.
- Create topics and contribute freely to the forum by posting and participating in discussions and competitions.
- Be the first to be informed and to comment about the latest on wrestling and WWE Games and share your creations with the community.
- Get your own Private Messenger, manage your profile, and much much more!
Registration is FREE and only takes a moment to complete!Login to Account Create an Account
Nika KozlovaMember Since 09 Oct 2010
Offline Last Active Dec 11 2010 05:30 AM
- Group Member
- Active Posts 20
- Profile Views 2,335
- Member Title Backyard Wrestler
- Age 30 years old
- Birthday September 27, 1989
- PSN ID
- Xbox Live
Let's see, first of all, I am just me. I don't care what people think of me, and I'm aware I can seem like a snobby bitch sometimes. I'm 21 yrs old, from Ukraine, and completely bisexual. I am a huge gay-rights activist, and homophobic people piss me off so bad. Wrestling is one of my favorite sports, I'd love to be wrestler one day (and yes, I said wrestler, not "diva" or "knockout"... I don't wanna be one of them.). Football (soccer) is my other favorite sport! Dynamo Kyiv is an epic team. =) I listen to a lot of pop music from Russia and Ukraine. I don't listen to much American music (Lady Gaga is all) and I hate rap music with a passion.... I'm not exactly sure what else to say here.. so if you wanna know more, just ask.