Nov. 4th 2015 TNA Impact
-Josh Matthews Welcomes everyone to the First Episode of TNA Impact Wrestling after Bound for Glory
- Dixie Carters Music Hits and She walks to the Ring : " As many of you know Bully Ray has decided to Opt out of his Contract as TNA's General Manager and pursue other Interests and we will like to wish him the Best of luck. But that brings us to the Future of TNA and to say the Least the last year or so has been a real struggle for TNA as a whole and the Time is now to bring in a Fresh Face to run the business. Somebody who knows the Wrestling Business for inside and out and if anyone can help bring TNA back to its Glory days its this man. So without Further ado this man needs NO introductions so PLAY HIS MUSIC."
From behind the Current Out walks Shane McMahon. He enters the Ring and takes the Mic: " First off i would like to thank Dixie for the Opportunity to run TNA as GM and COO. When I left WWE 5 or so years ago i never expected to get back into the Wrestling business I was Perfectly content working on my other Business ventures. So when i got the Call from Dixie I was shocked but also intrigued with the Possibility of Rebuilding TNA and bring it back to its former Glory.. Now i know what many of you are thinking this is going to be like when I "Bought " WCW and this is just and Angle for WWE well Let me tell you its not. When my Sister and Brother in Law muscled their way to the TOP of WWE it was one of the Reason i decided to leave the Business because we were going down a Path as a Family that i didn't like So i removed myself from the equation for the sake of the Family.. When this Opportunity came to be the 1st person i called was my Father and the 2nd was my Sister i cant say they were Happy about me coming here and being direct competition with them but they understood and Supported me.. With that Said Lets get down to Business..
When i offically agreed to this job i knew i needed to Make changes and the 1st thing TNA needed was a VOICE a voice that Demanded Respect in the wrestling industry so everyone know we mean Business and we arent playing any game here.. Now i know we have one of the Best up and Coming guys in Josh Matthews and he isnt going anywhere we have Big plans for him in our Future but he needs a Mentor and i couldnt think of Anyone better then JIM ROSS..So I called up JR and I offered him the Job as Our NEW PPV lead Announcer to which He Gladly accepted.. But i have 1 more Special treat for you guys JR also agreed to Join Josh at the Announce Table for the Next 4 Weeks of TNA Impact..
- JR Walks out from behind the Curtain and shakes hands with Matthews and Put on his Headset at the Announce Table..
- For the Next Order of Business i would like to call out Kurt Angle to the Ring..
- Kurt Walks out and enters the Ring and Hugs Shane
- " Kurt we go back a long time and we are still good Buddies and You are one of the Main Reason i decided to come work for TNA. So it Pains me to tell you your In Ring Career as a Full time Wrestler is over. When I was Reviewing the Whole Roster with Dixie and talking to the Doctors about every Wrestlers Status regarding health they were Very concerned with the Long term Health of you Neck if you continue to Wrestle full time. This Doesnt mean you cant or wont wrestle again you just Cant do it every single Night.. So i thought about this Long and hard about how we can keep one of the Greatest Wrestler about of our show every week but also Protect you Future Well being. Then it came to me and if you would Agree I couldnt think of another man better to be sitting Next to Josh Matthews on Wednesday Nights and Jim Ross on PPV's then You Kurt. And before you give me a Flat out NO because you still want to be in the Ring Im not Done.. You are one of the Greatest Champions in TNA history a 6 Time World Champion and 9 Time Champion overall so i couldnt think of a better man to be the Gauntlet for the current roster would have to go thru if they want to be the Next TNA World Champion.. So as the 1st Match of each PPV we will have the Kurt Angle open Challenge which ever talent Answers the Challenge if he beats you he will become the #1 Contender for the TNA World Championship and will be give a Title Match on the Next Impact show. What do you say Kurt?"
- " I knew this day would come when i would be forced to Decide my Future and i would have to move into the Next phase of my career. Shane with your Guidance TNA Can be great again, I truely believe that and have total Confidence in your and For that reason I Accept.." (Shane and Kurt Embrace in the Center of the Ring then Kurt hops out and joins JR and Josh Matthews at the Announce table)
Overall Rating 80%
Jessie Godderz vs. Robbie E .
- JR Announces that there will be an 8 Man Tournament to decide the #1 Contender for the X Division Title,. The 1st match will be tonight then matches 2 thru 4 next wednesday night and the 4 winners will meet at a Fatal 4 way at One Night Only: Nightmares.
John Morrison vs. Adam Coles
Adam Cole hits a right hand. Morrison tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Hooks the leg for a two count. Morrison blocks a punch. Morrison uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! Dropkick connects to the butt of the jaw and Adam Cole goes down. Spin kick by John Morrison to the face sends the opponent FLYING across the ring. Adam Cole pushes out of a John Morrison hold. Massive backbreaker on Morrison and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Adam Cole moves in for the kill. Florida Key! 1....2....3. Adam Cole extends his hand to Morrison...and it is accepted! They shake!
A black stretch limo pulls up outside the arena, and out steps Carlito, making his first appearance in the promotion. He looks around, then heads toward the locker room.
Lashley vs Roode vs. Young for #1 Contender for the TNA Championship.
Eric Young connects with a back heel kick on Lashley and gets back up quickly. Bobby Roode takes a right hand to the temple from EY. I bet those hurt more than Sgt. Slaughter's Noogies. Lashley reverses a waistlock. Rude Awakening neckbreaker on Eric Young by Lashley. Remember when that was a legit finish? Big piledriver on Lashley. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Flying elbow from Eric Young connects. Roode reverses a waistlock. Lashley scoops up EY. Roode bounces off the ropes and hits a flying Hart Attack clothesline. High Angle DDT by Lashley just SPIKES Eric Young down! Roode hits a right hand. Lashley reverses a Bobby Roode hammerlock. BAAACK Body drop by EY gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Lashley moves in for the kill. Spear! 1....2....3.
- EC3 Enter the Ring For the Main Event and takes the Mic.. " Well Shane Who is it going to be? who am i going to destroy tonight to Prove I AM THE CHAMP!!!!"
SAMOA JOE HEADS TO THE RING
EC3 vs Samoa Joe
Ethan Carter III hits a stalling suplex on Samoa Joe. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Ethan Carter III, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Belly to belly off the top rope! Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by EC3. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. There's a two count on the pin. Samoa Joe kicks Ethan Carter III in the gut to reverse the momentum. Bodyslam by Samoa Joe. Full nelson slam on EC3. Ethan Carter III elbows Samoa Joe in the face to break a hammerlock. Massive back suplex! Samoa Joe got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Samoa Joe can barely stand. One Percenter! 1....2....3. Ethan Carter III climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory
Overall Show Rating :71%