OFFLINE   ĐopeIntentions

ĐopeIntentions

- AZH -

• Supporter
  • 9,408 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

sarita-216x300.jpg

TNA’s official website has removed Sarita‘s profile and picture, indicating she is done with the company.

Sarita, who competes as Dark Angel Sarah Stock in Mexico, joined the company in early 2009 and was pegged to be the promotion’s replacement for Gail Kim in the top babyface role, however, the company then signed Tara, fresh from a WWE run, and Sarita’s debut was pushed back to July of that year.

Along with Taylor Wilde, Sarita was one half of the first ever Knockouts Tag Team Champions. She held the title again with her on-screen Rosita, who last year insisted she was still with TNA.

rosita1.png

After Sarita‘s departure, her on-screen cousin Rosita has also been let go by TNA.

PWInsider.com reports that Rosita’s contract had expired and TNA opted not to re-sign.

Rosita, real name Thea Trinidad, joined the Nashville based company in January 2011.

Since her successful debut in an eight-Knockout tag team match the following month, she went on to win the Knockouts Tag Team Championships alongside Sarita, but she hadn’t been seen on TV since April 2012.

The news comes four months after she insisted that she was still under TNA contract.

Thoughts:I kinda knew they were already gone because they have not used them in so long..It's sad to see that Sarita didn't get a chance to win the Knockouts Title like she should have,just hope WWE picks her up she'll be a great help. Same for Rosita

Edited by ::Age-Of-Skylar::, 10 January 2013 - 04:04 PM.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Tribal Chief.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,031 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Not surprised. I'd understand if they do want to go to WWE because of it being the main/big wrestling company out there, but WWE doesn't really seem to care about the division. The divas they have now do have some talent. It's not like every single diva they have is garbage/worthless.

OFFLINE   iBlazeh

iBlazeh

I like the D

• 113 posts
  • iBlaaaaaze x

This comes to no surprise, but I feel that Sarita had more talent to show off in TNA, and just didn't really get the chance.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users