12 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

Stephanos Oro Sonne Ramsteen

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Posted Image
Here's what happens when your Twitter account gets hacked...

TNA Wrestling performer Kurt Angle, a former WWE Champion, posted numerous messages on his Twitter account during WrestleMania XXVII criticizing Randy Orton, Jack Swagger, Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler for using his trademark finishing maneuvers during their respective matches. Michael Cole even pulled the shoulder strap on his wrestling singlet down like Kurt Angle does.
Here’s what the Olympic gold medalist had to say:

“To WWE wrestlers, Don’t use my Finish. Get more Creative. Hmmmm- Orton. Did I say that.”

“I heard Orton had an Awesome match though. Ur welcome. Lol.”

“I guess Swagger will use my Ankle Lock as well.Very creative. I’m the Best in the World. You Guys will never be Kurt Angle.can I get an AMEN.”

“Kurt Angle will never die. TNA. WWE. I’m a leader. Not follower.”

“Why would WWE use my finishes? Is it because I won’t go back? R Orton- Angle Slam. M Cole- Ankle Lock? They have some nerve.”

“Jerry Lawlor did it too. But He is a Legend. WWE really stuck it to Me.No Love lost. I’m glad that I helped Your biggest Event of the Year:)”

{Posted 4/4/11}

This is what Kurt Angle himself had to say about those comments that were assumed to be his...

Kurt Angle wrote the following updates on Monday afternoon, claiming that his Twitter account was hacked. Comments were posted on Angle’s Twitter criticizing WWE for their wrestling using his signature moves at WrestleMania 27. Here are his newest posts…

* To anyone I upset, I am sorry. I didn’t watch W-mania last night. I DID get a lot of tweets during Show. About Orton, Swagger,etc.Who cares?

* I think the whole thing is Halarious. How I upset all of U amazes me.I don’t read dirt sheets,but u heard they r upset.They’re ‘dirt’ sheets

* I Hope that W-mania was entertaining for all of You, especially ‘The Rock’. Oh, and Orton-relax, I won’t beat ur ass. You can use my move:)

* 2 Randy Orton’s credit, I Heard He had the best match of the night. Good for You! Btw,I Never used Shamrock’s finish while he still wrestled

* There’s a big difference to using a Finish somebody did b4 U, and is doing while U still Wrestle. The fact is, I don’t care. Sorry everybody

* Lastly,I just found out somebody hacked into my Twitter account.Most of those tweets weren’t from me.I just found out today. I will find out

* Who would do this? I don’t know why somebody would pretend to be me. I apologize for the remarks. I’m not a twitter guy so I rarely use it.

{Posted 4/4/11}

OFFLINE   Fallon

Fallon

Hell Raiser

• 1,981 posts
Ha ha ha, oh Kurt Angle. I wish you never left wwe.

OFFLINE   Andy Badwool

Andy Badwool

Best In The World

• Owner
  • 3,411 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
CMPunk - "my twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

CMPunk - "my twitter account was hacked", is the new: "I'm a sloppy drunk douche".

Posted Image

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Or Kurt Angle was drunk so more times :D , or someone really hack Angle's account on twitter. :D

OFFLINE   Missed me?

Missed me?

Backyard Wrestler

• 35 posts
lol angle u suck

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

lol angle u suck

LOL

OFFLINE   Dozer

Dozer

Main Eventer

• Hall of Fame
  • 4,213 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
CM Punk > Kurt Angle
Punk wins this round! :D

OFFLINE   TheBoy

TheBoy

Valar Morghulis

• 8,222 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
Haha CM Punk is just too awesome
Everything he says/tweets is GOLD

OFFLINE   Tyfreak

Tyfreak

The???

• 1,377 posts
His account didn't get hacked

OFFLINE   ByeBye....

ByeBye....

ummm..idk

• 1,247 posts

CM Punk > Kurt Angle
Punk wins this round! :D

Punk wins every round :D

OFFLINE   Ramm Junge

Ramm Junge

The Crazy Boy

• Supporter
  • 15,181 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

So he had drunk again. :lol:

OFFLINE   RKHT8709

RKHT8709

• 10,904 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

CM Punk > Kurt Angle
Punk wins this round! ;)

Punk wins every round ;)

CM Punk is so sarcastic and witty, if I had a penny every time he said something insulting or degrading towards another wrestler/diva I'd have at least 5 bucks by now. ;)

So he had drunk again. ;)

First Kurt Angle calls the cops while drunk to assist him, now he claims his Twitter account was hacked after all those comments which upset some people. What's the matter Kurt? You said you really don't use Twitter, unless you have some **** to say LOL. :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users