Photo

'NBA 2K16' Michael Jordan Special Edition Announced: Includes Poster, In-Game Content, More

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   BANKS

BANKS

HEEL CREW

• Supporter
  • 4,275 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

'NBA 2K16' Michael Jordan Special Edition Announced: Includes Poster, In-Game Content, More

nba-2k16.jpg?w=780

It was already known that the upcoming "NBA 2K16" would feature three different covers: James Harden, Anthony Davis and Steph Curry. But now, it has been revealed that a special edition of the game featuring Michael Jordan will also be released.

While the regular editions of the game will feature swappable covers so you can replace any of the three players, the special edition will only feature Jordan, but it will come with extra content.

For $79.99, the special edition will net you a Michael Jordan poster, in-game currency and much more. "NBA 2K16" will mark Jordan's third time appearing on the cover of the series.

"I'm excited about this year's 'NBA 2K's' Special Edition," said Jordan. "'NBA 2K16' allows gamers young and old to not only experience and re-create some of my greatest moments on the basketball court but also customize their players with Jordan shoes and apparel."

Check out everything the special edition will get you below.

Jordan NBA 2K16 Poster

Jordan Fathead® Wall Cling

Digital Jordan shoes for your MyPLAYER

Digital Jordan T-shirt for your MyPLAYER

Digital Jordan jersey for your MyPLAYER

30,000 Virtual Currency

MyTEAM VIP+

3 Emerald Packs AND a new Special Edition Exclusive Moments Card

Launching Sept. 29, "NBA 2K16," will feature three different covers with three different players, similar to when "NBA 2K12" featured Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Magic Johnson. But unlike "NBA 2K12," you won't have to choose between a cover of Steph Curry, James Harden or Anthony Davis because each copy of the game will come with a foldable insert of each cover athlete.

"NBA 2K16" will also feature a brand new career mode. While previous "NBA 2K" career modes have featured gamers creating their own players, it seems like "NBA 2K16's" career mode will follow a character created by 2K Sports for the game.

"We follow a kid through the trials and tribulations of being a top high school player and the decisions he has to make," Lee told USA Today.

Source: http://www.designntr...ame-content.htm

Edited by Banks The OG, 24 June 2015 - 06:25 PM.

OFFLINE   Wpr96

Wpr96

Tribal Chief.

• Hall of Fame
  • 21,031 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

The Jordan cover is my favorite.

OFFLINE   BANKS

BANKS

HEEL CREW

• Supporter
  • 4,275 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

yeah i convinced my best friend to preorder haha imma pre order it as well even tho i ain't got a ps4 but when i do atleast i'll have the Jordan Edition haha

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: NBA

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users