41 replies to this topic

OFFLINE   Spyder78

Spyder78

The Grandfartherly Jester of SDH

• Supporter
  • 7,203 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

A revisit of Vice City or Las Venturas would be cool, but somewhere new would be cool, Like Boston or Chicago :D

I don't want you crazy mothafrakkers in my town :P

Hmm... Boston?

Yeah Boston, go tear up Chicago even New York leave my town alone lol

Hey wouldnt it be fun to maybe be able to explore your own Hometown?
I have always dreamed of having a GTA which is focused on Norway :P

All I need if for you guys to drive by my house and try to shoot it up, not in game house but were my actual house is in real life as it would be in game LOL

OFFLINE   BrotchMrToast

BrotchMrToast

Jobber

• 152 posts
New York comes to mind. But Chicago would be interesting, too.

OFFLINE   Cage

Cage

Midcarder

• 673 posts

I'd be happy if they went to Liberty City or Las Venturas. NY under the new graphics would be pretty beast.

Please no. We already had GTA IV and both its expansions in LC. I'm borderline sick of that place.
How come? :laugh:

Because we already had GTA IV and both its expansions in LC? That's essentially 3 different games. If one wants to revisit LC, play GTA IV, TLaD, or TBoGT.

OFFLINE   TheAwesomeOne

TheAwesomeOne

• VIP
  • 6,503 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'd like to see it come to London, it'd be cool.

OFFLINE   Dre Hype

Dre Hype

Andre Graves

• Supporter
  • 4,323 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

Honestly, other than Vice City, this is the best thing they could come up with. I wouldn't mind a modern London GTA.

OFFLINE   Cage

Cage

Midcarder

• 673 posts

Honestly, other than Vice City, this is the best thing they could come up with. I wouldn't mind a modern London GTA.

Won't likely happen. The Housers have been adamant about keeping GTA in the US.

OFFLINE   JohanSXE

JohanSXE

Straight Edge Viking!

• 4,107 posts
  • JohanSXE
  • pinkyspc

Awards:

Users Awards

Yeah, But The older GTA was in London so we Might have a revisit once! :P

OFFLINE   Tamer

Tamer

• Supporter
  • 4,083 posts

Awards:

Users Awards

I'd be happy if they went to Liberty City or Las Venturas. NY under the new graphics would be pretty beast.

Please no. We already had GTA IV and both its expansions in LC. I'm borderline sick of that place.
How come? :laugh:

Because we already had GTA IV and both its expansions in LC? That's essentially 3 different games. If one wants to revisit LC, play GTA IV, TLaD, or TBoGT.
Tbf the expansions had about 20 missions altogether each plus the online was utter crap. I see where you're coming from though, I feel the same way about Vice City.

OFFLINE   EnigmaticArtist

EnigmaticArtist

Jobber

• 185 posts
  • CODLEGEND3000

I'd like an open world game in Chicago because Watch Dogs sure as hell didn't get it right.

OFFLINE   Cage

Cage

Midcarder

• 673 posts

Yeah, But The older GTA was in London so we Might have a revisit once! :P

Not unless the Housers change their minds.

OFFLINE   ShutYoMouth

ShutYoMouth

Attitude

• Banned
  • 2,889 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I've heard that Tommy Vercetti is making a return.

I'd like an open world game in Chicago because Watch Dogs sure as hell didn't get it right.

This.

OFFLINE   Bashka

Bashka

Undisputed.

• Supporter
  • 1,199 posts
  • n/a
  • CPTGx SH0CK
  • n/a

Awards:

Users Awards
We're not getting this game for a long time, GTA V was awesome so if they're trying to improve, it's obviously going to take a while. Hearing that it's confirmed is not surprising :P

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts
I actually would like the next one to continue where v left off. I guessmichael can stay in retirement but frank and trev could move to another state and start the entire process all over again. I know a lot of people want different characters and all but the only other thing I'd want other than a v-vi tie in would be an offline create a player story with an actual voice over option.

OFFLINE   Loves2Spoon

Loves2Spoon

I have Acknowledged

• Supporter
  • 11,934 posts

Awards:

Users Awards
I really enjoy GTA Online. So I wonder how they can make it better without GTAO getting DLC. I'm not too crazy about the offline mode. So we will see where this goes. Perhaps we can bring our own character into the world for once. This is the first GTA I ever picked up. The rest bored me. Had more fun playing Saints Row 2 those days.

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

I really enjoy GTA Online. So I wonder how they can make it better without GTAO getting DLC. I'm not too crazy about the offline mode. So we will see where this goes. Perhaps we can bring our own character into the world for once. This is the first GTA I ever picked up. The rest bored me. Had more fun playing Saints Row 2 those days.

I liked GTA IV at the time although a lot of those missions were a chore to do. I still don't understand the solo mode of GTAO in V. Cause I don't see anything to do other than races. Am I missing something? Lol

OFFLINE   Tony Trout

Tony Trout

Rookie

• 51 posts

What about Memphis, TN??  There's a LOT of no-good crap that goes on there that would be perfect for GTA 6.  And I'm not just saying that because I'm an Elvis fan, either.  I watched a National Geographic documentary about the many gangs and drug problems in that city - especially at night-time - and it's really, really bad there.  Much worse than when I was there in '03.  

:(

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

What about Memphis, TN??  There's a LOT of no-good crap that goes on there that would be perfect for GTA 6.  And I'm not just saying that because I'm an Elvis fan, either.  I watched a National Geographic documentary about the many gangs and drug problems in that city - especially at night-time - and it's really, really bad there.  Much worse than when I was there in '03.  

but memphis hasn't really been like that since 2012. most of those gangs as far as i know have moved on

OFFLINE   Tony Trout

Tony Trout

Rookie

• 51 posts

but memphis hasn't really been like that since 2012. most of those gangs as far as i know have moved on

But, they did recently have those BLM protesters in the area during ETW a couple of weeks ago....

Well, how about setting the game in a 2012 version of Memphis, TN?  That way I can drive by Graceland or even drive through the gates or go into the mansion since I haven't been back since '03?  Rockstar would probably have to get Graceland/EPE to sign some sort of agreement and want no telling how much money to recreate Graceland and the area around it, though.  

(Yes, I'm totally dreaming here)

OFFLINE   Hardkore jai

Hardkore jai

The Renegade Vigilante

• 3,149 posts

But, they did recently have those BLM protesters in the area during ETW a couple of weeks ago....

Well, how about setting the game in a 2012 version of Memphis, TN?  That way I can drive by Graceland or even drive through the gates or go into the mansion since I haven't been back since '03?  Rockstar would probably have to get Graceland/EPE to sign some sort of agreement and want no telling how much money to recreate Graceland and the area around it, though.  

(Yes, I'm totally dreaming here)

I wouldn't be against it or do I think it'd be hard. If sucker punch could get the rights to the space needle/Seattle space center for infamous second son I think anythings possible. They would probably put some type of invisible wall like they did with space needle (there was a mission where you climbed it but after that mission you couldn't go back up lol)

OFFLINE   Muur

Muur

Midcarder

• 807 posts
  • Marcus BWFC
  • MarcusBWFC

Awards:

Users Awards

Be a bit shit if they had no ideas.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: GTA Series

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users