ECW Wrestlepalooza 1995 was a Special Event produced by Extreme Championship Wrestling, which took place on August 5, 1995, at the ECW Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
It's the inaugural edition of the Wrestlepalooza event series.
The event had an attendance of 1,150 fans. The main event of the show was The Gangstas (New Jack and Mustafa Saed) vs. The Public Enemy (Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock).
Below you can find the full match card and results of ECW Wrestlepalooza 1995, and more information about the event.
- Promotion Extreme Championship Wrestling
- Event Type Special Event
- Event Date August 5, 1995
- Year 1995
- Event Series Wrestlepalooza
- Country United States
- Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena ECW Arena
- Attendance 1,150
- Network VHS Tape
- Main Event The Gangstas (New Jack and Mustafa Saed) vs. The Public Enemy (Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock)
ECW Wrestlepalooza 1995 Results
- J.T. Smith defeats Hack Meyers
- Big Val Puccio defeats The Broad Street Bully via DQ
- Raven's Nest (Raven, Stevie Richards & The Dudleys (Dudley & Big Dick Dudley)) defeat Tommy Dreamer, Cactus Jack & The Pitbulls (#1 & #2)
- Dean Malenko, 2 Cold Scorpio & Cactus Jack defeat Eddie Guerrero & The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott Steiner)
Singapore Cane MatchMikey Whipwreck defeats The Sandman
Stretcher MatchThe Gangstas (New Jack & Mustafa Saed) defeat The Public Enemy (Rocco Rock & Johnny Grunge)