WCW Clash of the Champions XI: Coastal Crush was a Special Event produced by World Championship Wrestling and National Wrestling Alliance, which took place on June 13, 1990, at the McAlister Field House in Charleston, South Carolina.
It's the 11° edition of the Clash of the Champions event series, after WCW Clash of the Champions X: Texas Shootout.
The event had an attendance of 4,100 fans. The main event of the show was The Junkyard Dog vs. Ric Flair.
Below you can find the full match card and results of WCW Clash of the Champions XI: Coastal Crush, and more information about the event.
- Promotion World Championship WrestlingNational Wrestling Alliance
- Event Type Special Event
- Event Date June 13, 1990
- Year 1990
- Event Series Clash of the Champions
- Country United States
- Location Charleston, South Carolina
- Arena McAlister Field House
- Attendance 4,100
- Network TBS
- Running Time 2 hours
- Main Event The Junkyard Dog vs. Ric Flair
WCW Clash of the Champions XI: Coastal Crush Results
- The Southern Boys (Steve Armstrong & Tracy Smothers) defeat The Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin & Michael Hayes)
- Tommy Rich defeats Bam Bam Bigelow via DQ
- Mike Rotunda & Tom Zenk defeated The Samoan Swat Team (Fatu & Samoan Savage)
- Mark Callous defeats Brian Pillman
NWA United States Tag Team ChampionshipThe Rock 'n' Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson) defeat The Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton & Stan Lane) (c) via DQ; Midnight Express retain the titles
- Barry Windham defeats Doug Furnas
- Lex Luger defeats Sid Vicious
NWA World Tag Team ChampionshipDoom (Butch Reed & Ron Simmons) (c) defeat The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott Steiner) to retain the titles
- Paul Orndorff defeats Arn Anderson
NWA World Heavyweight ChampionshipJunkyard Dog defeats Ric Flair (c) via DQ; Flair retains the title