WCW The Great American Bash 1990 was a Pay Per View event produced by World Championship Wrestling and National Wrestling Alliance, which took place on July 7, 1990, at the Baltimore Arena in Baltimore, Maryland.
It's the 6° edition of the The Great American Bash event series, after WCW The Great American Bash 1989.
The event had an attendance of 14,000 fans. The main event of the show was Ric Flair vs. Sting.
Below you can find the full match card and results of WCW The Great American Bash 1990, and more information about the event.
- Promotion World Championship WrestlingNational Wrestling Alliance
- Event Type Pay Per View
- Event Date July 7, 1990
- Year 1990
- Event Series The Great American Bash
- Country United States
- Location Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena Baltimore Arena
- Attendance 14,000
- Network Turner Broadcasting System
- Running Time 3 hours
- Main Event Ric Flair vs. Sting
WCW The Great American Bash 1990 Results
- Brian Pillman defeats Buddy Landel
- Mike Rotunda defeats The Iron Sheik
- Doug Furnas defeats Dutch Mantel
- Harley Race defeats Tommy Rich
NWA United States Tag Team ChampionshipThe Midnight Express (Bobby Eaton & Stan Lane) (c) defeat The Southern Boys (Steve Armstrong & Tracy Smothers) to retain the titles
- Big Van Vader defeats Tom Zenk
- The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott Steiner) defeat The Fabulous Freebirds (Jimmy Garvin & Michael Hayes)
- The Dudes with Attitude (El Gigante, Junkyard Dog & Paul Orndorff) defeat The Four Horsemen (Arn Anderson, Barry Windham & Sid Vicious) via DQ
NWA United States ChampionshipLex Luger (c) defeats Mark Callous to retain the title
NWA World Tag Team ChampionshipDoom (Butch Reed & Ron Simmons) (c) defeat The Rock 'n' Roll Express (Ricky Morton & Robert Gibson) to retain the titles
NWA World Heavyweight ChampionshipSting defeats Ric Flair (c) to win the title