- Game Series Independent Games
- Release Date April 3, 2001
- Platforms PlayStation 1
- Publisher Activision
- Developer Big Ape Productions
This Isn't Wrestling, This is Simpsons Wrestling!
It's A Good Ol' Fashioned, No-Holds-Barred Springfield Brouhaha!
Get ready for squishee-throwin', tendon twistin', Duff cloud burpin' action as all your favorite characters battle through the Springfield circuit to win the ultimate title... Champion of Springfield!
- Actual Voices from the TV Show
- Hidden Characters
- Exclusive Character Moves
- Popular Springfield Locations
- Numerous Power-Ups
Featuring 19 Combatants: Including Homer, Bart, Krusty, Willie and other popular characters.
- CIRCUIT comes in 3 difficulties: New Challenger, Defender, and Champion. Completing these unlocks additional characters, but upon completion of the Champion Circuit, a new mode.
- PRACTICE is similar to a VS mode. You pick your character, pick your opponent, and kick some butt. The VS Mode allows two players to fight.
- BONUS MATCHUP allows you to play as any character, in any stage, as well as play exclusive matches. You unlock this mode by completing the Champion Circuit.
Oooh, Roster! *BURP!*
- Apu Nahasapeemapetilon
- Barney Gumble
- Bart Simpson
- The Bumblebee Man [Complete New Challenger Circuit to unlock]
- Groundskeeper Willie
- Homer Simpson
- Itchy [Bonus]
- Kang & Kodos [Bonus]
- Krusty the Klown
- Lisa Simpson
- Marge & Maggie Simpson
- Moe Syzlak [Complete New Challenger Circuit to unlock]
- Ned Flanders [Complete Defender Circuit to unlock]
- Professor Frink [Complete Defender Circuit to unlock]
- Scratchy [Bonus]
- Waylon Smithers & C. Montgomery Burns [Bonus]
D'oh! The Levels!
- Burns' Mansion [Bonus]
- Evergreen Terrace
- Itchy 'n Scratchy [Bonus]
- Krustylu Studio
- Kwik E Mart
- Moe's Tavern
- Nuclear Plant
- Spaceship [Bonus]