- Game Series Independent Games
- Release Date November 14, 1996
- Additional Releases 20th December 1996 (EU)
- Platforms PlayStation 1
- Publisher Activision
- Developer Yuke's
Over 58 authentic pro-wrestling moves and combos!
Choose from wrestlers from around the world!
View the real-motion 3-D mayhem from multiple angles!
Based on the #1 Wrestling Game in Japan, Toukon Retsuden.
- 1 PLAYER, 2 PLAYER, and DEMO MATCH all allow players to play an exhibition match either against the computer or a friend, or you can watch the CPU fight itself.
- 12 MAN GAUNTLET is where you must face off against 12 opponents in a row. You are able to save your progress should you wish to carry on later.
- CHAMPIONSHIP is simply where you fight for the gold. Will you be able to win the PPW Championship?
- PPW LEAGUE allows players to play through a round robin tournament. The wrestler with the most points at the end wins. You can save your progress here should you wish to resume later.
- PPW TOURNAMENT is the single elimination tournament mode. You can save your progress here should you decide to resume it later on.
- As for the rules, you can adjust the CPU Level ranging from Easy, Medium, Hard, and Wow!, adjust the Time Limit, whether Draws are on or off, what Venue the match will take place in either Dome, Vito's, Crock, or Slam Rock, choose from 4 selectable Rings, change the camera View to be either the 1st or 2nd floor, and you can adjust the Sound to be stereo or mono.
Hidden Wrestlers (Bell sounds if code is done correctly)
- For Gorgon, at the title screen press L1, L1, L2, R2, R2, R1, Triangle, Down, X, Up, Select. At the wrestler-select screen, highlight Agent Orange and press Select.
- For Sallie, at the title screen press Up, Down, Left, Right, Triangle, X, Square, O, L1, R1, L2, R2, Select. At the wrestler-select screen, highlight El Temblor and press Select.
- For Sparrow, at the title screen press O, Right, Triangle, Up, Square, Left, X, Down, X, Down, Square, Left, Triangle, Up, O, Right, Select. At the wrestler-select screen, highlight Commandant and press Select.
- Agent Orange
- Area 51
- The Commandant
- Da' Judge
- Danny McGee
- The Egyptian Conniption
- El Temblor
- King Og
- Lance Dewlock
- Malibu Mike Swanson