- Aerial jumping attacks and attacks from the top of the turnbuckle inflict more damage.
- Attacks from the top of the turnbuckle have longer range and are more difficult to evade.
- Movement speed is 20–30 percent faster than the average Brawler or Grappler.
- Normal strikes and grabs (that are not aerial attacks) inflict less damage.
- Rope Spring Aerial Attack: Acrobat characters can run toward the ropes and press an attack button to flip off the ropes into an aerial attack.
- Quick Turnbuckle Mount: Press any attack button while running toward an opponent to flip off his chest and land on the top of the turnbuckle. If you’re not close enough to the turnbuckle, the Acrobat simply flips backward.
- In general, attacks inflict more damage.
- More chain combos and individual attacks lead to a juggle state.
- While blocking, Big Man characters can execute a quick push to knock an opponent back.
- All strike attacks place the opponent in a knockback state and have a longer range.
- Quick and Strong Strike attacks from other classes cannot knock down a character of the Big Man class.
- Movement speed is 20–30 percent slower than the average Brawler or Grappler.
- Climbing the turnbuckle is slower.
- Attacks from the top of the turnbuckle have limited range and variety.
- Cannot perform aerial attacks to the outside of the ring.
- Auto-Stored Charge Strike: When executing a Charge Strike, it is always stored in a similar fashion to a Finisher. When the attack is executed, the opponent is unable to block it.
- Charge Grab: Superstars and Legends of the Big Man class have the ability to execute a Charged Grab, which slams opponents into the turnbuckle in a slumped state.
- More chain combos and extended chain combos.
- Strikes have extended range and execute faster.
- Less recovery on strikes, making them more difficult to whiff punish.
- Quick Strikes and Strong Strikes inflict more damage.
- Quick Grabs and Strong Grabs inflict less damage.
- Charge Strike: Execute a charged Strong Strike that becomes unblockable and generally places the opponent in a juggle or knockdown state.
- Ability to pin during a multitude of attacks and situations.
- Quick and Strong Grabs execute faster.
- Quick and Strong Grabs inflict more damage.
- Limited Strike Chains Combos.
- Grab Chain Combos: Perform a chain combo that starts with a Quick or Strong Grab and continues into a series of grabs, similar to a strike chain combo.
- Charge Grab: Superstars and Legends of the Grappler class have the ability to execute a Charged Grab, which initiates a lockup or submission hold.