ECW Three Way Dance was a Special Event produced by Extreme Championship Wrestling, which took place on April 8, 1995, at the ECW Arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
The event had an attendance of 1,150 fans. The main event of the show was The Public Enemy (Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock) vs. Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko vs. Rick Steiner and The Tazmaniac.
Below you can find the full match card and results of ECW Three Way Dance, and more information about the event.
- Promotion Extreme Championship Wrestling
- Event Type Special Event
- Event Date April 8, 1995
- Year 1995
- Country United States
- Location Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena ECW Arena
- Attendance 1,150
- Network VHS Tape
- Main Event The Public Enemy (Johnny Grunge and Rocco Rock) vs. Chris Benoit and Dean Malenko vs. Rick Steiner and The Tazmaniac
ECW Three Way Dance Results
- The Pitbulls (#1 & #2) defeat Johnny Hotbody & Tony Stetson
- Raven defeats Tommy Dreamer
- Mikey Whipwreck defeats Ron Simmons via DQ
ECW World Television ChampionshipEddie Guerrero defeats 2 Cold Scorpio (c) to win the title
Hair vs. HairAxl Rotten defeats Ian Rotten
- Dino Sandoff defeats Hack Meyers
ECW World Heavyweight ChampionshipShane Douglas (c) defeats The Sandman to retain the title
ECW World Tag Team Championship 3-Way DanceThe Public Enemy (Rocco Rock & Johnny Grunge) defeat The Triple Threat (Chris Benoit & Dean Malenko) (c) and Sabu & The Tazmaniac to win the titles