ROH Caged Collision was a Pay Per View event produced by Ring of Honor, which took place on January 31, 2009, at the Frontier Fieldhouse in Chicago Ridge, Illinois.
The event had an attendance of 900 fans. The main event of the show was Brent Albright, Roderick Strong, Erick Stevens, Jay Briscoe & Ace Steel vs. Sweet 'n' Sour Inc. (Adam Pearce, Tank Toland, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards & Bobby Dempsey) in a Steel Cage Warfare.
Below you can find the full match card and results of ROH Caged Collision, and more information about the event.
- Promotion Ring of Honor
- Event Type Pay Per View
- Event Date January 31, 2009
- Year 2009
- Country United States
- Location Chicago Ridge, Illinois
- Arena Frontier Fieldhouse
- Attendance 900
- Network On-Demand
- Running Time 3 hours
- Main Event Brent Albright, Roderick Strong, Erick Stevens, Jay Briscoe & Ace Steel vs. Sweet 'n' Sour Inc. (Adam Pearce, Tank Toland, Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards & Bobby Dempsey) in a Steel Cage Warfare
ROH Caged Collision Results
3-Way Dance: Alex Payne defeats Kenny King and Silas Young
- Claudio Castagnoli defeats Kevin Steen
- Grizzly Redwood defeats Rhett Titus
- Jerry Lynn & Necro Butcher defeat The Age of the Fall (Brodie Lee & Delirious)
#1 Contender (ROH World Championship) Four Corner Survival MatchTyler Black defeats Austin Aries, Bryan Danielson and Jimmy Jacobs
ROH World ChampionshipNigel McGuinness (c) defeats El Generico to retain the title
Steel Cage WarfareRoderick Strong, Jay Briscoe, Ace Steel, Brent Albright & Erick Stevens defeat Sweet 'n' Sour Inc. (Adam Pearce, Bobby Dempsey, Davey Richards, Eddie Edwards & Tank Toland)