Evolve your Superstars to a whole new Rarity with 4-Star Superstars coming very soon! The ability to unlock further potential from your Superstars is nearly here, and to celebrate, we’ll be kicking off a MAJOR Event this week to help you kick your Roster into the next gear. Whether you’re just finishing the NXT Tour or dominating Faction Feud with your stacked Roster of 3-Star Gold Superstars, this Event will help you get to the next level so that you can dominate the competition!
4-Star Superstars will unlock massive potential in each of your characters. Here’s what’s NEW:
- ⭐️ ALL-NEW 6th Move ⭐️
- ⭐️ Increased Gem Damage ⭐️
- ⭐️ Increased Move Damage ⭐️
- ⭐️ Increased Health ⭐️
Not only will Superstars get a major level up, but each class’s strengths will be even better defined. Here’s what’s improving:
- Move Damage by MP Charge - In general, slow-charging moves will now deal considerably more damage at the 4-Star level. Quick moves can deliver a chain reaction and build out other moves for some characters, but the more MP a move costs, the stronger it will generally be. Powerhouses will especially be improved, dealing even greater move damage with their high MP charge Finishers.
- Weaker Characters Improved - 4-Star Superstars will bring out more use from your entire roster. Lesser-used Superstars will gain moves to help flesh out their design. But we’ll leave it to you to determine the best ways to play with them.
- Some Redesigned Characters - Redesigns are very rare, but we’ve taken this moment to revisit the Move design of some beloved Superstars with lower usage rates among our players. We’ve heard your feedback on these Superstars, and have improved one or more of their existing Moves to ensure that your favorite Superstars are competitive at the new 4-Star rarity level!
- Undertaker “The Last Outlaw”
- The Rock “The Great One”
- And 1 more based on player feedback! (more info soon)
Q: What’s needed to evolve to 4-Star Bronze, and onward?
A: Evolving from 3-Star Gold to 4-Stars will require 4-Star Gold Tokens. There will be 6 4SG Tokens, 1 for each class to get to 4-Star Bronze and to 4-Star Silver. 4-Star Gold will not be immediately available upon the launch of 4-Star Superstars and will arrive at a much later time.
The 4-Star Gold Powerhouse token shown below
Q: When will 4-Stars become available?
A: Players can begin evolving to 4-Stars following the end of the Faction Power Up Event
Q: How can newer players compete?
A: The best way to improve your Roster is to play the Road, the daily content, and participate in special Events that grant characters and other valuable resources, like Collection Events. Over the past several months, we’ve launched many Talent Up and Collection Events to help prepare players for 4-Stars, but there’s always time to make gradual improvements to your team.
We’ve also increased ways to getting to 3-Star Gold by releasing Headliner Loot, and 4-Star Silver Tokens throughout events within the past few months. Playing Hell Mode content is also another great avenue with more books coming out over a period of time. Getting characters to 4-Stars will take time, and we recommend playing our upcoming Power Up Event to help you get started.
Q: Will Trainers get an increase?
A: The 5k Talent range will continue being the max Trainer Skills at the launch of 4-Stars