The new WWE SuperCard update previewed in the past weeks is now live across the various mobile storefronts. New features include faster match speeds, a bonus pick for a perfect win, energy in events, and Team creation.
- Form Teams – Establish team names and slogans, set deck rarity requirements, invite and accept members, and much more.
- Team Contributions – Contribute WWE Superstar, Diva, Legends, and Support cards to team decks to get ready for the competitive phase of teams, which is coming in a later update.
- Team Chat – Stay connected with team members through the private Team Chat system.
- Bonus Pick for a Perfect! – Earn an additional draft pick by getting a Perfect win over your opponent. This works across all events.
- User Mailbox – Stay in the loop through private conversations with Social Friends and in-game teammates.
- Additional Updates – Enjoy improved exhibition flow and reduced full screen flashes, as well as bug fixes and quality of life improvements to existing features.
Other Patch Notes
– Improvements to smooth out network stability.
– Addressed an issue with game audio to allow music and podcasts to be played over the game (on most devices).
– Resolved an issue with deck tiers sliding in and out when switching cards.
– Reduced full-screen lighting effects.
– Fixed an issue in Ring Domination where special abilities were firing off based on card’s base ability stats.
– Resolved a rare issue in Ring Domination where support cards failed to trigger on target cards.
– Improved deck editing capabilities in PCC.
– Addressed an animation issue in PCC where Superstar icons wouldn’t animate.
– Addressed a rare issue where some players couldn’t send Whispers in global chat.
– Improved chat to allow players to back out of a chat and into the chat room they were previously in.
– Fixed an issue where players received an instant Waiting For Network prompt when initially entering chat.
King of the Ring
– Fixed a rare issue with cards showing up in KOTR as part of a Road to Glory deck even though the event wasn’t live.
– Addressed an issue with Assistant Managers sometimes not showing the correct games remaining for usage.
– Now when applying an Enhancement, you’ll receive a confirmation message.
– Nikki Bella’s card arrow is now consistently a right alignment across the game.
– A Coup de Grâce animation has been added for Finn Balor
/// and other general bug fixes.
Source: WWE SuperCard official website