Online retailers started taking pre-orders for WWE 2K14 and we get a glimps at some new information as well, with a hint at a Career Mode to be included in the game.
FINALLY. 2K Sports' lineup of premier simulation titles expands with the company's first release in the flagship WWE videogame franchise, WWE 2K14. The most electrifying, authentic and comprehensive WWE video game experience to date arrives soon. Become Immortal.
Also, canadian retailer FutureShop features in their product page the following "overview" of the game, which however has not been officially confirmed by 2K Sports:
The Revolution continues and only those with attitude need apply in WWE 2K14 for PS3. The biggest, baddest stars of the WWE are back in the game that defines the ultimate single player wrestling experience. Everything you love about the WWE world is here. More moves, more legends, more unlockable content, more cut scenes. Live the drama and become the WWE megastar you were meant to be.More Information- Select your wrestler from the WWE pantheon of legendary stars
- Cool visual elements includes historic WWE video footage, classic images, multi-camera angles, and detailed cut scenes
- Highly immersive audio environment brings out the raw emotional power of the crowd as they react to your performance
- Unlock exciting new content and wrestlers
- Addictive game play features intuitive controls and creates a sense of escalation throughout the matches
- WWE Career mode lets you create the epic legend of your rise from wrestling rookie to celebrated megastar