A new patch for WWE 2K18 (Update 1.04) is now available on PlayStation 4, and will also be released later today to Xbox One and PC.
In addition of fixing bugs, the update removes the NXT DLC Entrance Parts that were accidentally added to the game with the 1.03 Patch, which prevented that previous patch from ever being cleared and released for Xbox One and PC.
Therefore, the Xbox One and PC versions of this update also include all the fixes and changes that were implemented in the 1.03 Patch as well. Below you can find the patch notes of the newest changes and fixed issues as part of the 1.04 Patch:
- Fixed Head Tracking. Superstars will now correctly look at their target.
- Fixed an issue in which the Al’s reversal rate did not properly reset after successful reversals.
- Tuned the Carry escape mini-game and adjusted the Al’s escape logic.
- Fixed the Damage Display for several Submission animations
- Carry & Drag announce table interactions will now increase the Table Break meter
- Fixed Table Grapple reversals. The correct Superstar will now perform the reversal animation
- Minor Reversal prompts will now correctly display for Top Rope Grapples
- Fixed scoring issue for Tag Team “2 out of 3 falls” matches
- Improved ability to navigate in the backstage hallway while carrying an opponent
- Tag Team Championship Victory scenes properly being displayed
- Fixed AI issue that would allow it to break out of grapple too quickly.
- Rolling Savate is now reversible.
WWE Universe Mode
- Fixed the issue where in Universe Mode the audio was not working for Taunts that have audio attached
- Fixed win conditions being disabled for matches occurring after a Money in the Bank cash-in.
- Fixed an issue that could cause blank matches to be created when customizing Superstars.
- Fixed Superstars not using alternate attires during a Run-In.
- Fixed endless loading at the match screen when using certain Show Images for customized shows.
- Royal Rumble win conditions for Universe have been updated.
Let us know in the comments if you find anything else that was fixed in the patch or if you have other issues with the game!