The third 2K Original DLC Pack is coming tomorrow for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.
Just like previous WWE 2K20 Originals, Southpaw Regional Wrestling includes a rad new Showcase, Story Towers, characters, arenas, character parts, weapons, voiceover, and commentary.
It’s included in every copy of the WWE 2K20 Deluxe and SmackDown! 20th Anniversary Editions and will be available to download on February 7 alongside WWE 2K20 Patch 1.07 Update. Southpaw Regional Wrestling is also available for individual purchase at $14.99 and as part of the WWE 2K20 Backstage Pass DLC bundle.
WWE 2K20 ORIGINALS: Southpaw Regional Wrestling Content
Southpaw Regional Wrestling kicks off with its biggest show of the summer, but there’s just one problem. Evil banker Mr. Mackelroy (Tyler Breeze) has purchased the company and intends to destroy it!
Fortunately for the Southpaw crew, fine print in the contract includes a loophole allowing Southpaw to win back ownership. They must beat Mr. Mackelroy’s intimidating squad in a best-of-five series of matches. Can they do the impossible and beat the bully?
New Story Towers
- "Cult of Rasslersize” – Misfit Molly (Becky Lynch) finds herself in the presence of hottest new workout trend, Rasslersize. These aerobics fitness freaks want Misfit Molly to join, and they’re not taking no for an answer.
- “What Goes Around…” – Mr. Mackelroy (Tyler Breeze) finds himself on the wrong side of a business deal gone wrong, and a shadowy figure has sent a band of debt collectors disguised as a glam rock band to collect his debt.
- “Tower of Prep” – The Perth Preppies (The IIconics) are bratty rich kids who believe they deserve a shot at Southpaw’s Women’s Tag Championship, but the rest of the women’s division has other plans.
- “A Man and his Chickens” – Big Bartholomew (Rusev) lives a simple life. He wrestles and cares for his chickens. Mr. Mackelroy has kidnapped his chickens and plans to turn them into nuggets unless Big Bart can make it through his gauntlet of goons. At the end of it all, the terrible Sea Creature awaits.
- “Street Ninja Showdown” – Ninjas have kidnapped Zack Ryder's girlfriend, who also happens to be the President of the United States. Street Zack Ryder and Street Curt Hawkins hit the pavement to rescue her in a throwback to beat ‘em up games.
New WWE Superstar Characters:
- Georgia Washington (Charlotte Flair)
- Dosvetanya (Lana)
- Bad Hair Day (Ember Moon)
- Misfit Molly (Becky Lynch)
- Samantha Urai (Kairi Sane)
- Sasha Memorybanks (Sasha Banks)
- Bay Lee Billionaire (Bayley)
- Mackelroy (Tyler Breeze)
- Glam Rocker (Johnny Gargano)
- Sea Creature
READ MORE: WWE 2K20 Full Roster with DLC
Two New Arenas
- Southpaw Summer Breakout ‘87
- Max Headlock’s
- New voiceover and commentary
- New themed Superstar parts
- New themed Create-an-Arena parts
- New themed weapons
If you opt for the WWE 2K20 Deluxe or Collector’s Edition, you’ll also have access to the complete set of WWE 2K20 Originals downloadable content packs, including Bump in the Night, Wasteland Wanderers, Southpaw Regional Wrestling, and Empire of Tomorrow. Southpaw Regional Wrestling is also included in the WWE 2K20 Backstage Pass DLC bundle.
WWE 2K20 "Southpaw Regional Wrestling" Infographic:
WWE 2K20 Originals: Other DLC Packs
All the WWE 2K20 Originals will be released by Spring 2020, each with a different theme and comparable amount of content! More information on the other WWE 2K20 Originals will be available soon.
Otherwise, each individual WWE 2K20 Originals Pack will also be available to buy separately, each for $14.99.
See the WWE 2K20 Game Editions Guide for a clear breakdown of the content included in each edition, and the WWE 2K20 DLC Guide for the details on all the Downloadable Content and DLC Packs of the game.