- Game Series WWE Games
- Release Date October 21, 2004
- Platforms Game Boy Advance
- Publisher THQ
- Developer Natsume
WWE Survivor Series is a wrestling video game developed by Natsume and published by THQ for Game Boy Advance. It is based on the annual WWE pay-per-view, Survivor Series. The game is the sequel to Road to WrestleMania X8.
WWE Survivor Series was also the last WWE video game released for a Nintendo handheld console until WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2008 for the Nintendo DS in 2007.
Get in the ring with the WWE's top superstars! Fight up through the ranks and challenge for the belts to become the champion in all-new single player mode. It's going to be a battle as WWE superstars take on their true-to-life attributes in strength, speed, and submission skills. The only difference between you and the champion is a three count! 8 match types including Cage, Tag Team and Fatal 4 Way!
- Choose from a lineup of 16 different wrestlers - 8 from Raw and 8 from SmackDown - The Undertaker, Chris Jericho, Rey Mysterio, Eddie Guerrero, Shawn Michaels and more.
- Wrestle in 5 different venues -- complete with the proper ring dressing.
- Test your skills in RAW, SmackDown!, WrestleMania, Royal Rumble, Summer Slam, and Survivor Series.
- 8 thrilling modes of play - One-On-One, Cage Matches, Tag Team, Royal Rumble and more.
- Features link support for up to four gamers.