The following is the list of all the Superstar Attributes included in WWE 2K18.
As part of MyPLAYER in WWE 2K18, the attributes are grouped into 10 Attribute Towers: Striking, Grappling, Power, Toughness, Technique, Reversals, Athleticism, Speed, Stamina and Promo, with the latter a special attribute that is used just in MyCAREER. The more attribute points you assign to a Superstar, the higher their overall ratings will rise.
Here below you can view all the sub-attributes for each Attribute Tower.
Striking increases the amount of damage dealt using arm and leg attacks. It also increases strike reversal chances and effectiveness using foreign objects.
- Arm Power: Arm Power affects the amount of damage from attacks using arms
- Leg Power: Leg Power affects the amount of damage from attacks using legs
- Foreign Object Offense: Affects the amount of damage inflicted by foreign objects such as chairs, tables, ladders, etc.
- Strike Reversal: Strike Reversal affects a Superstar's ability to reverse strikes
Grappling increases the amount of damage dealt using grapple offense moves. Additionally, it increases the ability to reverse opponent's grapples.
- Grapple Offense: Affects the amount of damage dealt by grapple attacks
- Grapple Reversal: Grapple Reversal affects a Superstar's ability to reverse grapple attempts
Power affects how much weight a Superstar can lift. It also increases the amount of damage dealt using running attacks and power submissions. Additionally, power increases environmental offense while decreasing damage caused by an opponent's power submissions.
- Strength: Strength affects the amount of weight a Superstar can lift
- Running Offense: Affects the amount of damage dealt by running attacks
- Environmental Offense: Affects the amount of damage inflicted by attacks which use the barricade, ring post, or grapple attacks at ringside
- Power Submission Offense: Affects the damage by power submissions
- Power Submission Defense: Reduces the damage inflicted by power submissions
Toughness increases hit point recovery and durability. It also increases the chances for escaping a pin.
- Head Durability: Head Durability reduces damage inflicted to the head
- Body Durability: Body Durability reduces damage inflicted to the body
- Arm Durability: Arm Durability reduces damage inflicted to the arms
- Leg Durability: Leg Durability reduces damage inflicted to the leg
- Damage Recovery: Damage Recovery affects the rate of hit point recovery
- Pin Escape: Affects the difficulty of the pinfall mini-game. The higher this value is, the wider the range of the kickout gauge
Technique increases technical submission damage. It also decreases damage caused by opponent's technical submissions. Additionally, it increases your Superstar's chain wrestling proficiency.
- Chain Wrestling: Chain Wrestling determines ones proficiency in chain wrestling
- Technical Submission Offense: Affects the damage by technical submissions
- Technical Submission Defense: Reduces the damage inflicted from technical submissions.
"Reversals" determines the max number of reversals available and also increases damage dealt using reversal attacks. New reversal slots are earned when reaching a reversal rating of 30, 60, 80 and 95.
- Reversal: Reversal determines the max number of reversal stock available
- Reversal Offense: Affects the amount of damage dealt by reversal attacks
Athleticism increases a Superstar's turnbuckle climbing speed and aerial attack damage. It also increases the range of aerial attacks while increasing springboard offense. Additionally, athleticism increases a Superstar's ability to reverse aerial attacks.
- Agility: Agility affects the speed for climbing the turnbuckle
- Aerial Offense: Affects the amount of damage dealt by diving attacks
- Aerial Range: Increases the range of a Superstars diving and springboard attacks
- Aerial Reversals: Aerial Reversals affects the ability to reverse diving attacks
- Springboard Offense: Affects the amount of damage from springboard attacks
Speed increases the speed of your Superstar strikes and grapples. It also fills up your chain wrestling gauge faster. Additionally, it increases the walking and running speed of your Superstar.
- Movement Speed: Movement Speed affects the walking and running speed of a Superstar
- Strike Speed: Strike Speed affects the speed of a Superstar's strikes
- Grapple Speed: Grapple Speed affects the speed of a Superstars grapple attempts
- Chain Wrestling Speed: The higher the value is, the faster the chain wrestling mini-game's gauge fills up.
Stamina affects how quickly your Superstar's stamina decreases. It also increases the speed of stamina recovery. Additionally, it increases the rate at which a Superstar earns momentum.
- Stamina: Stamina affects how quickly stamina decreases
- Stamina Recovery: Stamina Recovery affects how quickly stamina is recovered
- Momentum: Momentum affects the rate at which a Superstar earns momentum
Promo increases mic performance for your Superstar in MyCareer.
- Mic Performance: Affects Mic performance and the ability to draw interest from the crowd during promos in WWE Universe and MyCareer.