If you missed it, check out our full WWE 2K16 Creation Suite breakdown we posted yesterday, detailing all the new features.
Today, we take a look at other bits of information we learned from their previews:
- Entrance breakout system: You can breakout whenever you want and interfere in superstars entrances at any point.
- Weapons: Steel chairs don't break anymore. The chair shots all have new animations with new body shots added. Weapons reversals are also much smoother as well.
- In multi-man matches there is a new system in place that makes superstars stay down longer, where you have to hold down X to recharge enough stamina before you're able to get back up.
- Targeting System: You can press L3 to change the targeted opponent.
- If you want, you can turn off the new "Limited Reversal System" feature.
- You can use a finisher to kick out of a pin attempt via Resiliency.
- When you Clothesline someone who is near the ropes, they will end up over the top rope and outside the ring.
- Chops to the chest now leave red marks and red faces.
- WWE Universe doesn't seem to have changed much, of course other than the possibility of using Custom Arenas and Create-A-Show to further customize the presentation of your shows.
- When you first start MyCareer this year it asks if you want to turn on Career Invasion: it then will automatically start inserting your friends superstar into storylines. Also, as opposed to last year, in WWE 2K16 you will be able to change the difficulty in MyCareer Mode.