Other Adjustments & Conclusion
- Your in-game Promos should be taken into account better, so that your answers impact your Face/Heel turns more clearly. Users suggested to have clear blue/red colors to distinguish face/heel answers to avoid any possible mistake when choosing the answer.
- In-ring actions should impact your Face/Heel status as well. For example, these are some of the things that could push your meter towards being a Heel:
- Constantly arguing with the ref
- Unclean breaks
- Holding submissions and illegal holds such as chokes up until the 4 count
- Abandoning matches and tag-partners
- Removing turnbuckle padding
- Attacking the opponent after a match
- Getting intentionally disqualified
- The Challenges given by the GM/Coaches should make sense and should be actually achievable. Now you could even receive challenges involving Skills/OMG Moments that you have not purchased yet, therefore making them impossible to fulfill. Also, why would you purposely injure yourself, or how are you supposed to WIN by DQ?
- The fact that all Created Superstars can be added to MyCareer also means we should be able to tag with another Created Superstar or have the option to buy a Created Diva as a Valet/Manager.
- MyCareer Statistics: you should be able to keep track and view your Win/Loss record, your opponents, the type of matches you wrestled, how many times you won each Title and for how long you held them, PPV stats, etc.
Again, Here Comes The Pain 15 years ago had this feature.
- Also, what you do inside MyCareer should also count in the overall Statistics (the ones that appear in the Main Menu/MyWWE). It doesn’t make sense that you wrestle hundreds of matches, use skills, abilities, weapons, etc. but MyWWE doesn’t track any of that. Especially now that MyCareer would be the main-game mode (along with Universe).
- Additional improvements
Other great ideas I read around include:
- Injuries with dramatic returns
- More type of storylines and rivalries
- Option for different voices for your superstar
- Character gimmicks
- Autograph signings
- Starting out in an independent company
- Interactive social media
- Trophy cabinets
- Specifically, here’s a great post that I read: https://forums.2k.com/showthread.php?3983501-WWE-2K17-MyCareer-Wishlist-Thread&p=14620887#post14620887
Also, if you would like to read my previous WWE Games Improvements write-ups, here you can check out the others.
I worked really hard on this, putting a lot of thought, time and effort to make it as comprehensive as possible. I wanted to cover all the bases and, before anything else, make sure the mode makes sense, works well from all point of views and offers a rewarding and realistic experience.
I look forward to hearing feedback from you guys, thanks for reading and let us know what you think!