- Game Series WWE Games
- Release Date May 1, 1989
- Platforms Arcade
- Publisher Technōs Japan
- Developer Technōs Japan
WWF Superstars is an arcade game manufactured by Technōs Japan and released in 1989. It is the first WWF arcade game to be released. Technōs followed the game with the release of WWF WrestleFest in 1991.
A series of unrelated games with the same title (WWF Superstars) were released by LJN for the original Game Boy.
WWF Superstars Roster (1989):
- Hulk Hogan
- "Macho Man" Randy Savage
- The Ultimate Warrior
- Big Boss Man
- "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan
- The Honky Tonk Man
- "The Million Dollar Man" Ted DiBiase (Non-selectable boss tag team - Boss)
- André the Giant (Non-selectable boss tag team - Boss)
- Wrestlers are programmed with unique and different wrestling moves.
- Players can choose their own tag teams for exciting competition.
- Real life outside-the-ring action, just like the real World Wrestling Federation.
- Three modes of play to choose from:
- One Player vs. Computer
- Two Players vs. Computer
- Player vs. Player
- Power-up and game continuation features.
WWF Superstars Original 1989 Poster: