- Game Series WWE Games
- Release Date July 11, 2005
- Platforms N-Gage
- Publisher THQ
- Developer Exient Entertainment
WWE Aftershock is a wrestling video game released exclusively on the Nokia N-Gage in 2005.
Get ready for some hardcore wrestling action as WWE Aftershock invades the N-Gage platform! Featuring today’s top WWE Superstars and their arsenal of signature moves, WWE Aftershock pushes the unparalleled capabilities of the N-Gage to bring on the big hurt in a real-time 3D environment.
WWE Aftershock Roster:
- Booker T
- Big Show (Unlockable)
- Chris Benoit
- Chris Jericho
- Eddie Guerrero
- John Cena
- Kane (Unlockable)
- Rey Mysterio
- Ric Flair
- Triple H
- The Undertaker
To unlock Big Show, beat the Survival Mode.
WWE Aftershock brings you drama, action and Superstar personalities – rough and rugged, ugly and uncensored. Multiple cinematic camera angles, exceptional animation and a wide variety of single and multiplayer modes make this game the main event.
Can you handle the pain? Think you’re good enough to grapple for the title belt? Then step up to the challenge of WWE Aftershock and make the crowd cheer!
- Ten WWE Superstars (plus two unlockable) featuring high-flying signature moves
- Head-to-head two player competition via Bluetooth
- Fully rendered 3D arenas with a multitude of camera angles to enhance the drama and action
- Full environmental sound effects, including dynamic crowd reactions and unique Superstar theme music
- Leaderboard ranking for Survival Mode
- Unlockable Superstar access by winning King of the Ring and Survival modes
- Multiple game modes include Survival, King of the Ring, Tag Team, and five different Main Event matches (Exhibition, First Blood, Best of 3 pinfall, Best of 5 pinfall and I Quit)