The 2K Towers Mode, introduced last year, returns in WWE 2K20. This year it comes with exciting new challenges, including a story-driven Tower centered around the career of Roman Reigns.
WWE 2K20’s 2K Towers invites players to take a WWE Superstar or created MyPLAYER into one of several different towers, each with a unique gauntlet of matches that boast different challenges, match stipulations, and player modifications.
WWE 2K20 will shine a spotlight on Roman Reigns. In 2K Towers: Roman’s Reign, players will follow "The Big Dog" through his early days in WWE, including his time as a member of The Shield to his rivalries with Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Undertaker and more. Overall, players will compete in 16 matches and live out key chapters in Reigns’ impressive mark on WWE history, all while claiming championships and igniting the WWE Universe along the way. Every match includes a live-action introduction from Roman Reigns himself in exclusive, never-before-seen footage.
Below you can find every match featured in the 2K Tower Mode dedicated to one of the two Cover Stars, Roman Reigns.
Roman Reigns' 2K Tower Full Match List:
- Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins vs. Team Hell No (Daniel Bryan & Kane)
- Roman Reigns vs. Randy Orton
- Roman Reigns vs. Daniel Bryan
- Roman Reigns vs. Big Show
- Roman Reigns vs. Bray Wyatt
- Roman Reigns vs. Sheamus
- Roman Reigns vs. Triple H
- Roman Reigns vs. AJ Styles
- Roman Reigns vs. Rusev
- Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
- Roman Reigns vs. The Undertaker
- Roman Reigns vs. John Cena
- Roman Reigns vs. The Miz
- Roman Reigns vs. Samoa Joe
- Roman Reigns vs. Brock Lesnar
- Roman Reigns vs. Drew McIntyre
New HD Screen of Roman Reigns:
Roman Reigns' 2K Tower Trailer:
For more info on WWE 2K20 check out the News Section, and for the full updated list of confirmed Superstars for the game, you can visit the full WWE 2K20 Roster Page.
WWE 2K20 will be released on October 22, 2019, for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Windows PC.