The Loyalty Fusion Chamber allows you to convert the Season 1 cards in your collection into Season 2 cards and Enhancements.
To access the Loyalty Fusion Chamber, go to "Fusion Chamber" in the game's main menu.
- Select "Fusion Chamber Loyalty"
- From here, you have several options about what type of card you want to create with your Season 1 content.
The higher the rarity of the card you want, the more points are required to generate it. You can see how many points are generated by your cards when you drag them into a Fusion slot. This is how things should look when you have enough points for your desired card:
Point requirements for each recipe are as follows:
- Ultra Rare Pro (Limit 1) – 5000 points
- Ultra Rare (Limit 3) – 2500 points
- Super Rare Pro (Limit 1) – 2500 points
- Super Rare (Limit 3) – 1250 points
- Rare Pro (Limit 2) - 1250 points
Rare (Limit 4) – 625 points
- Ultra Rare (Limit 8) – 220 points
- Super Rare (Limit 8) – 110 points
- Rare (Limit 8) – 55 points
- Uncommon (Limit 8) – 30 points
- Common (Limit 8) – 20 points
Season 1 (Non-Pro) Card Point Values
- Common = 5 points
- Uncommon = 15 points
- Rare = 35 points
- Super Rare = 75 points
- Ultra Rare = 155 points
- Epic = 315 points
- Legendary = 625 points
- Survivor = 1250 points
WrestleMania = 2500 points
Season 1 (Pro) Card Point Values
- Common = 15 points
- Uncommon = 35 points
- Rare = 75 points
- Super Rare = 155 points
- Ultra Rare = 315 points
- Epic = 625 points
- Legendary = 1250 points
- Survivor = 2500 points
- WrestleMania = 5000 points
Now, if you're trying to generate a specific Loyalty Card, you'll need a Core Card. Core Cards are very specific to each rarity tier.
The card used in this slot will allow you to preserve that specific Superstar or Diva card -as well as that card's particular image from said card- from Season 1 and convert it into a Season 2 card.
- For example, if you put a Season 1 Survivor John Cena card into the Core Card slot, you’d receive a Season 2 Super Rare John Cena card with same image from the Season 1 Survivor card.
Here are the types of cards you need to generate specific Loyalty Cards:
- RARE requires a Season 1 Legendary Card
- SUPER RARE requires a Season 1 Survivor Card
- ULTRA RARE requires a Season 1 WrestleMania Card
Any Season 1 cards that you use as ingredients will be consumed and will no longer be available for play.
- In order to still be able to play Season 1, you will need a minimum of four Superstars, one Diva, and two Support Cards from Season 1. If you don't have enough Season 1 cards in your collection, you won't be able to play Season 1 Exhibition.
References: 2K Support