WWE 2K19 Roster: All Characters, Superstars and Legends
Welcome to the complete SmackDown Hotel's WWE 2K19 Roster Page! The full WWE 2K19 Roster features a massive list of WWE Superstars from Raw, SmackDown Live, NXT, 205 Live, Women / Divas, and Legends. Click on the Superstars to see their Profile!
Legends & Retro
Daniel Bryan (GM)
Kurt Angle - Current (GM)
Albert - Current (Trainer)
Not in WWE 2K18
As we do every year, we'll keep this section updated adding day by day the Characters Profiles of all the wrestlers officially confirmed for the WWE 2K19 Roster, covering week after week the entire Roster Reveal. Plus, you'll find screenshots and videos of every Superstar in their respective profile page.
BY THE NUMBERS - THE WWE 2K19 ROSTER INCLUDES:
- 186 Unique Playable Characters On Disc (Record)
- 228 Playable Characters On Disc including Alternate Versions of Superstars (Record)
- 197 Unique Playable Characters including DLC (Record)
- 239 Playable Characters including DLC and Alternate Versions of Superstars (Record)
- 38 Playable Women On Disc (Record)
- 42 Playable Women including DLC (Record)
- 252 Total Characters also including Managers and MyCareer Original characters (Record)
PRE-ORDER Rey Mysterio and Ronda Rousey will be available by pre-ordering the game. Both will be available later this year as DLC.
DELUXE EDITION Roddy Piper, Ric Flair, Dusty Rhodes '85, Randy Savage '92, Ricky Steamboat '87, and Undertaker '02 will be available in the Deluxe Edition and in the Collector's Edition of the game. For more information on these WWE 2K19 limited editions check out THIS article. All these characters will be available later this year as DLC.
DLC Characters available only as Downloadable Content.
MANAGER Characters available in the game only as managers. (Not playable)
WWE 2K19 was released on October 9, 2018, for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC. For more information on the game visit the Main Section.