The following are the WWE Immortals Frequently Asked Questions specifically related to Gears. For all the WWE Immortals Guides, FAQs and Walkthroughs, click here.
Q: What are GEARS for? What do they do?
- GEARS are used to give you an ADVANTAGE in battles. It gives your character SPECIAL abilities if equipped; it can either be a HEALTH increase, basic ATK DMG increase, ADRENALINE REGEN increase, HEALTH REGEN increase, DEFENCE increase, CRIT chance increase, SIG DMG increase and MANY MORE.
Q: How many GEARS can a character equip? What is the MAX GEAR score that can be achieved?
- A character can ONLY equip 3 GEARS at a time. The MAXIMUM GEAR score that can be achieved is 400.
Q: What does the stars mean in a GEAR? What is the difference of each star?
- The more stars your gear has, the stronger your GEAR is. 1-star GEARS are COMMON, 2-star GEARS are UNCOMMON, 3-star GEARS are RARE and 4-star GEARS are ULTRA RARE.
Q: Where can I obtain GEARS?
- You can obtain GEARS in 3 different ways; buy a 'Gear Pack' worth 25,000 'Immortals Credits' via STORE, go to 'Multiplayer Mode' and BATTLE through 'Show Match' or 'Main Event' OR participate in the weekly 'Multiplayer Mode' tournament (rewards will vary on your tournament ranking).
Q: I got DUPLICATES of the GEAR I already have, what do I do with them? Does the effects stack on how much DUPLICATES you have?
- If you click on your GEAR that has a DUPLICATE, you can have the option of SCRAPPING it. SCRAPPING a GEAR will give certain amount of materials needed to FORGE or AUGMENT a GEAR. And NO, effects doesn't stack on every duplicate you have. So, that ONLY thing you can do with your DUPLICATES is to SCRAP them.
Q: How do I FORGE and AUGMENT? How do I obtain the materials needed?
- Click on a GEAR you want to ENHANCE.
- If you click FORGE, you will see the materials needed to enhance it.
- If you've got ENOUGH materials, you can FORGE a GEAR up to +10.
- When a GEAR reached +10, you can then AUGMENT it to make your GEAR stronger (this will add an additional star, UNLOCKS another GEAR effect and the name of the GEAR will change).
- You can AUGMENT a GEAR up to +10. If you DO NOT have ENOUGH materials to FORGE or AUGMENT your GEAR, the ONLY way to obtain them is to SCRAP duplicate GEARS.
Q: Some GEARS have superstars names on them, what does it mean?
- These feature can ONLY be seen on 3-star GEARS (RARE). For example, 'Win the fans' ('YES Chant' if AUGMENTED) is a GEAR specifically made for 'Daniel Bryan'. In order to UNLOCK this GEAR effect, 'Daniel Bryan' MUST equip it (all 'Daniel Bryan' characters can UNLOCK it).
Credits: WWE_Zero | WB Games Community