Directly from the words of the Creative Director of WWE '13 Cory Ledesma, here are the improvements that have been made to WWE '13 Online:
- Improved Community Creations server performance
- General latency improvements for better gameplay performance and responsiveness
- Fair Fight option and leaderboard. "Fair Fight" allows you to play against other players using only the default Superstars (no modifications to attributes or move-sets). This is an option you can turn on when searching for matches. This new feature offers the most fair matches and accurate leaderboards the game has ever seen.
- Added the option to add A.I. participants to Online Matches. Great when you’re having difficulty filling the last couple of slots in 4-6 man matches.
- Ability to upload and download created content that contains DLC as long as you’ve purchased Fan Axxess.
- Created Arenas can now be used in Online Matches
- Match Creator can now be used to create Online Match Types
- Improved content sharing. Fewer restrictions on how people can edit and manage content they’ve downloaded from Community Creations. All content can now be fully edited offline after downloading.
- No longer need to upload created content onto the Community Creations server before playing online matches with created content.