WWE Tribute To The Troops 2004 was a Special Event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment, which took place on December 23, 2004, at the Camp Speicher in Tikrit, Iraq.
It's the 2° edition of the Tribute To The Troops event series, after WWE Tribute To The Troops 2003.
The show is exclusive to wrestlers from the SmackDown brand.
This was a special Episode of WWE SmackDown named "Christmas in Iraq".
The event had an attendance of 4,000 fans. The main event of the show was Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle and Luther Reigns.
Below you can find the full match card and results of WWE Tribute To The Troops 2004, and more information about the event.
- Promotion World Wrestling Entertainment
- Event Type Special Event
- Brand SmackDown
- Event Date December 23, 2004
- Year 2004
- Event Series Tribute To The Troops
- Country Iraq
- Location Tikrit, Iraq
- Arena Camp Speicher
- Attendance 4,000
- Network UPN
- Running Time 2 hours
- Main Event Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio vs. Kurt Angle and Luther Reigns
- Notes This was a special Episode of WWE SmackDown named "Christmas in Iraq".
WWE Tribute To The Troops 2004 Results
- Booker T defeats Renée Duprée
- The Undertaker defeats Heidenreich via Count-out
- Hardcore Holly defeats Kenzo Suzuki
- Eddie Guerrero & Rey Mysterio defeat Kurt Angle & Luther Reigns