WWE No Way Out 2006 was a Pay Per View event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment, which took place on February 19, 2006, at the Royal Farms Arena / Baltimore Arena / 1st Mariner Arena in Baltimore, Maryland.
It's the 8° edition of the No Way Out event series, after WWE No Way Out 2005.
The show is exclusive to wrestlers from the SmackDown brand.
The event had an attendance of 11,000 fans. The main event of the show was Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker.
Below you can find the full match card and results of WWE No Way Out 2006, and more information about the event.
- Promotion World Wrestling Entertainment
- Event Type Pay Per View
- Brand SmackDown
- Event Date February 19, 2006
- Year 2006
- Event Series No Way Out
- Country United States
- Location Baltimore, Maryland
- Arena Royal Farms Arena / Baltimore Arena / 1st Mariner Arena
- Attendance 11,000
- Network On-Demand
- Running Time 3 hours
- Theme Song "No Way Out" by Theory of a Deadman
- Main Event Kurt Angle vs. The Undertaker
- Arena Game Appearances
WWE No Way Out 2006 Results
- [Sunday Night Heat]
The Boogeyman defeats Simon Dean
WWE Cruiserweight Championship "Cruiserweight Open"Gregory Helms (c) defeats Kid Kash, Super Crazy, Psicosis, Funaki, Nunzio, Paul London, Brian Kendrick and Scotty 2 Hotty to retain the title
- John Bradshaw Layfield defeats Bobby Lashley
- Matt Hardy & Tatanka defeat MNM (Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro)
WWE United States ChampionshipChris Benoit defeats Booker T (c) to win the title
#1 Contender (World Heavyweight Championship)Randy Orton defeats Rey Mysterio
World Heavyweight ChampionshipKurt Angle (c) defeats The Undertaker to retain the title