WWE The Horror Show at Extreme Rules 2020 was a Pay Per View event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment, which took place on July 19, 2020, at the WWE Performance Center in Orlando, Florida.
It's the 12° edition of the Extreme Rules event series, after WWE Extreme Rules 2019.
The show features wrestlers from the Raw and SmackDown brands.
Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler was the final match from the Performance Center, while Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt was the final match of the night.
The main event of the show was Braun Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt.
Below you can find the full match card and results of WWE The Horror Show at Extreme Rules 2020, and more information about the event.
- Promotion World Wrestling Entertainment
- Event Type Pay Per View
- Brand RawSmackDown
- Event Date July 19, 2020
- Year 2020
- Event Series Extreme Rules
- Country United States
- Location Orlando, Florida
- Arena WWE Performance Center
- Attendance 0
- Network On-Demand; WWE Network
- Running Time 3 hours
- Theme Song "Watch Me Now" by Kevin Rudolf
- Main Event Braun Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt
- Notes Drew McIntyre vs Dolph Ziggler was the final match from the Performance Center, while Braun Strowman vs Bray Wyatt was the final match of the night.
- Arena Game Appearances
WWE The Horror Show at Extreme Rules 2020 Results
[PPV Kickoff]Kevin Owens defeats Murphy
WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship Tables MatchCesaro & Shinsuke Nakamura defeat The New Day (Big E & Kofi Kingston) (c) to win the titles
WWE SmackDown Women's ChampionshipBayley (c) defeats Nikki Cross to retain the title
Eye for an Eye MatchSeth Rollins defeats Rey Mysterio
WWE Raw Women's ChampionshipAsuka (c) vs. Sasha Banks ends in a No Contest; Asuka retains the title
WWE Championship Extreme Rules Match (only for Ziggler)"If McIntyre gets DQed or Counted-out he loses the title"
Drew McIntyre (c) defeats Dolph Ziggler to retain the title
Wyatt Swamp FightBraun Strowman vs. Bray Wyatt ends in a No Contest