WWE New Year's Revolution 2006 was a Pay Per View event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment, which took place on January 8, 2006, at the Times Union Center / Pepsi Arena / Knickerbocker Arena in Albany, New York.
The show is exclusive to wrestlers from the Raw brand.
The event had an attendance of 11,000 fans. The main event of the show was John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Kane vs. Kurt Angle vs. Carlito vs. Chris Masters; John Cena vs. Edge (Edge’s Money in the Bank cash-in).
Below you can find the full match card and results of WWE New Year's Revolution 2006, and more information about the event.
- Promotion World Wrestling Entertainment
- Event Type Pay Per View
- Brand Raw
- Event Date January 8, 2006
- Year 2006
- Country United States
- Location Albany, New York
- Arena Times Union Center / Pepsi Arena / Knickerbocker Arena
- Attendance 11,000
- Network On-Demand
- Running Time 3 hours
- Theme Song "Stricken" by Disturbed
- Main Event John Cena vs. Shawn Michaels vs. Kane vs. Kurt Angle vs. Carlito vs. Chris Masters; John Cena vs. Edge (Edge’s Money in the Bank cash-in)
- Arena Game Appearances
WWE New Year's Revolution 2006 Results
- [Sunday Night Heat]
Chavo Guerrero defeats Gene Snitsky
WWE Intercontinental ChampionshipRic Flair (c) defeats Edge via DQ to retain the title
WWE Women's ChampionshipTrish Stratus (c) defeats Mickie James to retain the title
- Jerry Lawler defeats Gregory Helms
- Triple H defeats Big Show
- Shelton Benjamin defeats Viscera
Bra & Panties Gauntlet MaychAshley defeats Torrie Wilson, Victoria, Candice Michelle and Maria. Maria eliminates Candice and Torrie; Victoria eliminates Maria; Ashley eliminates Victoria
WWE Championship Elimination Chamber MatchJohn Cena (c) defeats Shawn Michaels, Kurt Angle, Kane, Chris Masters and Carlito to retain the title. Michaels eliminates Angle; Carlito & Masters eliminate Kane; Carlito eliminates Michaels & Masters; Cena eliminates Carlito
WWE ChampionshipEdge defeats John Cena (c) to win the title [Edge cashes-in the Money in the Bank contract]