WWE No Way Out 2007 was a Pay Per View event produced by World Wrestling Entertainment, which took place on February 18, 2007, at the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California.
It's the 9° edition of the No Way Out event series, after WWE No Way Out 2006.
The show is exclusive to wrestlers from the SmackDown brand.
The event had an attendance of 14,000 fans. The main event of the show was John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs. Batista and The Undertaker.
Below you can find the full match card and results of WWE No Way Out 2007, and more information about the event.
- Promotion World Wrestling Entertainment
- Event Type Pay Per View
- Brand SmackDown
- Event Date February 18, 2007
- Year 2007
- Event Series No Way Out
- Country United States
- Location Los Angeles, California
- Arena Staples Center
- Attendance 14,000
- Network On-Demand
- Running Time 3 hours
- Theme Song "Powertrip" by Monster Magnet
- Main Event John Cena and Shawn Michaels vs. Batista and The Undertaker
- Arena Game Appearances
WWE No Way Out 2007 Results
- The Hardy Boyz (Matt & Jeff Hardy) & Chris Benoit defeat MNM (Joey Mercury & Johnny Nitro) & Montel Vontavious Porter
WWE Cruiserweight Championship "Cruiserweight Open"Chavo Guerrero defeats Gregory Helms (c), Scotty 2 Hotty, Daivari, Funaki, Shannon Moore, Jimmy Wang Yang and Jamie Noble to win the title
- Finlay & Little Bastard defeat The Boogeyman and Little Boogeyman
- Kane defeats King Booker
WWE Tag Team ChampionshipPaul London & Brian Kendrick (c) defeat Deuce ‘n Domino to retain the titles
ECW World ChampionshipMr. Kennedy defeats Bobby Lashley (c) via DQ; Lashly retains the title
Diva Talent InvitationalWinner: Ashley
Participants: Ashley, Extreme Exposé (Kelly Kelly, Layla & Brooke Adams), Jillian Hall, Ariel, Candice Michelle, Maria
- John Cena & Shawn Michaels defeat Batista & The Undertaker